31

It was midnight and Y/N had been walking around for nearly an hour and a half. Somehow she had ended up at her house.

The her that made herself somehow back track on all the progress she had made in 5 years. After Tyler was kicked out she never wanted the same thing to happen to her. She suppressed and hid her feelings the longest time, but with Dinah it was nearly impossible to do so.

30 minutes ago her rage targeted to her dad would've fueled her to rush inside and declare her love for the young Polynesian.

But alas, her rage had died down, and the most she could will herself to do was sit outside and watch the dancing lights in the home.

On any normal day she wouldn't have even ventured anywhere near the nearly run down neighborhood, at least not on foot, and certainly not at night. But at this moment she didn't care.

She watched the window that was Dinah's room. For some reason the rugby star was still up. She could see her silhouette occasionally rise then disappear and reappear again.

Y/N knew this was creepy and illegal but she didn't know where else to go. She couldn't go back home, not with being that mad at her dad. She needed a few more hours to calm down before she returned home. She couldn't go to Nela because... well because she just didn't want to.

She sat in front of Dinah's house for so long, watching her room, that she fell asleep in the grass. It must've been around 5 when she woke, but only because she heard her name...

"Y/N? Babe?"

"Dinah?" she croaked as her eyes fluttered open.

Dinah giggled, "Yeah babe, who else?"

Y/N gave a weary smile as she looked at her surroundings. They were in her room, so her Dad must have been give.

"What are you doing here?" She asked as she rubbed her eyes.

Dinah gave her a questioning look, "We both crashed here after our date last night. Your dad said it was ok."

Y/N's jaw dropped, "My dad knows you're here?!"

Dinah looked at her worriedly as she nodded her head.

"And he's ok with it," she questioned.

She nodded again, "Are you ok Y/Nick/N? You're acting strange."

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine," she said as she got out of her bed, "I'm just gonna go check on my dad."

"Ok, hurry back."

"I will," Y/N said with a smile as she leaned down to give Dinah a kiss, that ended up being extremely powerful and full of longing and relief.

"What was that for?" Dinah returning the smile when they separated.

"It just feels like I've waited an eternity to do that," Y/N said with a sigh of relief.

Dinah smirked as she took ahold of Y/N's shirt and pulled her back down towards her for a quick peck, "If you hurry we can do a lot more than just kiss."

Y/N perked up, "Give me 10 seconds."

"Mhm," the young Tongan hummed she watched her girlfriend walk out the room.

As Y/N exited she saw her dad eating breakfast at the table. She pulled out a chair for herself.

"Hey sweetheart. What's up," he said acknowledging her presence.