14

How am I supposed to be mad at her when I like her and she's literally who I was 3 years ago, Dinah thought to herself.

"Well fuck me," she said as wiped more sweat from her brow and jogged out to Y/N's car before she was able to drive off. Y/N rolled down her window, "Come on don't turn me down so soon? I really need that scholars-" she started before she was interrupted with a soft pair of lips.

"That was pay back for yesterday. Now my answer. I'll train you, I understand what it's like to feel trapped. And I know if you're good enough, a rugby scholarship is easy to get. But I think if you tell your family how you're feeling it will also be easier," she explained as she separated from the kiss.

"I can't. That's not what I need to focus on right now. But you will train me?"

Dinah sighed, "Yeah whatever. But that includes more than just practice. We'll be staying after practice everyday, for an extra hour and a half. And you will meet me at my house every morning, at 5, for my daily run. You need to work on conditioning, all those years of volleyball could not have helped."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean? We run a lot in volleyball," Y/N pointed out.

"Barely, you run a lot in practice, but in the game there's hardly any running; of course that's only if you're doing your job right. Even then the most you run is half court. Honestly, all that running you do in practice is useless."

Y/N rolled her eyes. Dinah smirked as she grabbed Y/N's chin and made her look up at her, "Don't be mad at me. I'll see you tomorrow at 5 in the morning to start that run. Got it?"

Y/N continued to pout as she crossed her arms.

"Got it?"

Still no reply.

"Damn it Y/N if you don't answ-"

Y/N attached her lips to the impatient Tongan, "5am got it," she said with a smirk as they separated.

"Good, see ya tomorrow," Dinah said as she blushed and tapped the hood of the car and backed away from it.

Y/N drove away, and watched Dinah through her side view mirror. It felt good to finally get all that emotion off her chest. But she wasn't so sure where her and Dinah stood. We're they friends? They definitely weren't dating, but then again what can you call two people who interact as they do? Frenemies? Friends with benefits? She had absolutely no fucking clue.