20

"Hey. Dinah told me about your worries. She's making me come over here to reassure you that I won't tell anyone, not like I was going to in the first place but it's whatever," Briannah said meeting Y/N before their game.

Y/N peeked around Briannah to find Dinah off in the distance glancing their direction. When she saw Y/N looking at her she immediately looked away and pretended to tie her cleats.

Y/N laughed to herself as she turned back to Bree, "Thank you Briannah. This is the last thing I need reaching my father."

Briannah scowled, "For the record I don't approve. Not because it's a lesbian friends with benefits thing. Not because I don't think you and Dee are incredibly cute together, but because she doesn't deserve this secrecy. Dinah doesn't deserve to be hidden away like some disappointment, maybe you do but not my DJ. At least Camila treated her like a queen when they were together. Flaunted her whenever she got the chance. Made sure she was appreciated, not hidden away."

Y/N clenched her fists, "You know what else Camila did, she broke her heart. Something I won't do because 1- we're not together and 2- we'll never be. Like you said we're just friends with benefits."

Briannah scoffed, "Wait til Dinah hears this," she said turning away in disgust.

Y/N rolled her eyes as she approached the rest of the team near their bench.

"Captains get over here," Coach Rico yelled at the infamous Bree & Dee as Coach Susan was getting ready to speak.

The captains jogged over to listen to who was starting.

"Forwards will be: Amber, Alia, and Aulani; our triple A triple threat! And our backs will be: Bree to Nicole to Dinah to Jasmine. Now let's get out there and win!" Coach Susan cheered.

"Titans on 3. 1,2,3!" Dinah cheered.

"TITANS!!!" The rest of the team joined in.

Starters ran out onto the field and set up for kick off.

Y/N watched as Dinah and the rest of the team already started to crush the opposing team. But just before half time one of the bigger girls on the other team went after Dinah, who had the ball. Usually Dinah could take a hit, but there was something about this girl that made her tackle way too painful.

"Fuuucckkk!!!" Dinah screamed as the sir blew the whistle indicating half time.

She had been tackled by a significantly bigger girl. As she made contact with the ground, her head hit it rather roughly. But in that process, the other girl also seemed to land on Dinah's head.

Dinah now sat in the middle of the field clutching onto her head.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," she mumbled as she rolled around a bit.

"Trainer!" Coach Susan yelled as she jogged to Dinah, "Are you ok champ?"

"What?" Dinah answered a little dazed.

"Shit," the coach said under her breath, "Trainer! Now!"

The trainer had finally made her way over to Dinah. "Hey, kid. My name's Ammo. Can you tell me your name?" She asked as she shone a light in Dinah's eyes checking for dilated pupils (and they were).

"Uhhh. Um-Hansen," she hesitantly answered.

"What about a first name babe?" The trainer continued as she set the flashlight down.

"I- I- I don't remember right now," Dinah said as she held her head, "But my head hurts a lot."

The trainer turned to the coach, "I don't even have to ask the rest of the questions. She's got a concussion, a bad one by the looks of it."