24

"Y/N?" Dinah said from her spot on the field.

Their game had just ended, with a beautiful Titan 21-19 win. They were huddled around ready to do their cheers, when Dinah noticed Y/N walking down the bleachers.

Dinah gave a slight laugh as she jogged over to her ex teammate/lover.

"What are you doing here," she asked as Y/N reached the bottom of the bleachers.

"Is that how you treat a former teammate," Y/N said with a smirk as she crossed her arms.

"Sorry, sorry. It's really great to see you," she said giving her a hug, "Gosh, it feels like I haven't seen you in forever."

"It's only been two days," Y/N replied as she hugged Dinah back.

"It's an awful long time when one day I see you from dusk til dawn and the next day I don't see you at all," Dinah pouted, "Why'd you have to quit? I've missed you."

Y/N shrugged, "You know why Dinah."

"Yeah," she sighed out, "Yeah I know. So what made you decide to come out to the game?"

"I told you I'd see you again didn't I?" She replied with a slight laugh, "And besides I love seeing you play. You're the Queen of the field."

"Awww thanks," Dinah said with a warm smile.

"No problem, but um- should you really be playing? I mean didn't you get a concussion last game? This isn't safe," she replied.

"I feel fine," Dinah insisted.

"Coach Susan let you back on the field?" She asked with the raise of her eyebrows, "She knows how bad you're concussion was that day. I mean you couldn't even remember your name."

"She thinks I got the doctors to sign off," Dinah mumbled as she rubbed her temples, "Can we stop talking about this? The topic makes my head hurt."

Y/N looked at her in confusion, "Sure, yeah, whatever."

"Thanks," Dinah said with a small smile, "Hey what are you doing after this? The team was gonna head to In-N-Out for a celebratory dinner. Come with?"

"I'd love to but I kinda have a date," Y/N revealed.

"Oh," Dinah said sadly, "With who? Do I know them?"

"Yeah," Y/N said nervously as she rubbed her neck.

"Well who is it?"

Just as Y/N was about to answer a car pulled up on the curb 15 feet behind Dinah.

"Y/N?! You ready?" He asked getting out of the car.

Immediately, after the first sound of his voice, Dinah stiffened, "Don't tell me-"

"Dinah! How have you been," Nela said as he stood next to Y/N.

Her eyes widened in shock and what looked a little like fear.

"Hey can you give us a second," Y/N asked Nela.

"Sure, I'll be in the car," he said as he gave her a kiss on the cheek shocking both Dinah and Y/N.

"Cool, uh- thanks," she said as he walked away.

"Please tell me I was drugged and that was not who I think it was," Dinah pleaded as she rubbed her temples since her head started to ache again.

"Let me explain, It's not what you thi-" she started.

"It's not what I think! What I think is your dating my ex and that's not ok!" Dinah yelled as her head started to pound.

"Ok, don't you think the whole girl code thing is a little premature?"

"This isn't about the fucking girl code Y/N. Nela is bad news, don't do this to yourself," she explained as she tried to ease the pain.

"What is this really about? The fact he found someone else or that I did?"

"What in the actual fuck, don't make this seem like I'm jealous. Nela is not a good person period. I don't want him with anybody! Whether that's you or my worst enemy. And my worst enemy happens to be Nela! I wouldn't wish a Nela on Nela! He's that bad. He cheats, he lies, he hurts. I don't want anybody to feel what I felt with him especially you," she said as she took Y/N's hand in hers and the pain subsided a little bit.

Y/N pulled her hand away immediately, "What the hell Dinah, Are you trying to out me?"

"I'm trying to help you!" Dinah screamed causing everyone nearby to face their direction.

Y/N looked around in embarrassment while Dinah sighed out in irritation as she ran a hand through her hair, "Please just- if you're trying to make it seem like you're straight, trying to hide who you are, don't do it with him."

Bringing up the topic of Y/N's secret sexuality made Y/N a little frustrated, making her want to anger Dinah further than she already was.

"What did he do to you? Why do you hate him so much? Was breaking up so hurtful that you just wish a bad life upon him?"

"The worst thing I ever did was date that no neck ass hole to begin with. Breaking up was the only good thing to come out of that relationship," Dinah spat.

"It was the only good thing that happened? Really? So why'd you try to kill yourself?"

"He- you know what? Fuck you, I don't have to explain myself to you. The last person I told ended up betraying me anyway. Go ahead date him, but don't say I didn't warn you," Dinah seethed out as she stormed off and clutched the back of her head as the pain inside intensified.

"Shit, Dinah wait," Y/N said as she began to chase after her, but a hand on her shoulder prevented her from furthering on.

"Everything alright?"

She turned to see Nela, "Yeah I'm fine. Let's just go," she said as they walked toward his car.

As she entered the car, she turned back towards the field to see Dinah sulking on the bleachers, her head buried in her hands. Right before she entered the car Dinah looked up and locked eyes with Y/N.

Y/N gave her a pleading look but Dinah answered with a shake of her head as she got up to join her team.