22

"Where's Y/N?" Briannah asked as Dinah walked in and sat by her, "What's wrong?" She added noticing Dinah's glistening eyes.

"Nothing, I'm fine," Dinah answered as she shook away the oncoming tears.

Bree quirked an eyebrow in curiosity, "So where's Y/N?"

"She won't be coming back. She- uh- she quit rugby. There's no need for her to be in Lincoln Hall anymore," Dee explained.

"Seriously? Please tell me that's not the reason you're on the verge of tears?!"

"What?! Can you blame me?"

"Yes, yes I can. DJ, You knew her for about a month or so!" She exclaimed.

"You know I catch feelings quick," Dinah argued.

"I know Dee, and it's one of the few things I hate about you," she confessed, "Are you going to be alright?"

"It was just a crush, it's not like we were ever together. I'll be fine Bree," Dinah assured.

"You know I want to believe you Dinah, but after N-"

"Don't you dare bring that up. I've told you a million times it wasn't because he broke up with me," Dinah interjected.

"Then what was it?" Briannah answered defensively.

"I wa-" she started, "You know what, never mind."

"I've asked this before, and this will be the last time. Did Nela do something I should know about?"

"No," she replied immediately, "Just forget it."

As the bell rung Dinah tried to rush out but Briannah caught her.

"Di, hey look, I'm sorry. Let's just forget about all of this," Briannah insisted.

But Dinah shook her head as she watched Y/N walk out of Coach Susan's office and not even 30 seconds later did Nela round the corner; his eyes dropping to Y/N's ass.

Dinah sighed angrily, "I just don't think that's possible."

Briannah followed Y/N's gaze, "What's Nela doing here. He's too stupid to be in any of the classes."

Dinah rolled her eyes, "Probably to talk to Coach Rico about pre season for football. Can we just get to class?"

"Yeah. Yeah sure. Let's go," Briannah said as she and Dinah hurried off.