8

"Good morning Dinah. Briannah," Y/N said as she walked into homeroom. "Morning," Dinah mumbled.

Briannah smirked, "Good morning Y/N, how are you?"

"Been better," she answered, "Hey Dinah can I talk to you?"

Dinah looked up at the new girl in a questioning manner, "Me?"

"Did I stutter?"

Dinah rolled her eyes, "Fuck off."

"Hey, wait. Seriously can we talk privately?"

The Polynesian sighed irritatingly as she got up and followed the younger girl outside of the classroom, "What?"

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry for how I've treated you. It was uncalled for despite what I may think. I'm just hoping we can push it all past us and get through school and rugby as not enemies."

Dinah laughed, "Not enemies, that's what you came up with?"

"Well I don't really wanna be anything else. We both know I'm mainly apologizing because Susan told me to. There's a very small part of me that thinks I should actually apologize. We're far from friends, why deny it, but we're in the same classes. We're on a team, so we're gonna have to learn to get along," Y/N explained as she ran her hands through her hair, letting it cascade off to one side.

Dinah glanced at the girl and her seemingly perfect locks of hair as she placed her hands on her hips, "You're right. As long as you keep your homophobic comments away from me I'll stop with the threats and violence. We're a team now, whether I like it or not, and I take care of my team."

Y/N gave a small smile, "Sounds good Hansen," she said as they walked back into the classroom.

A/N: I'm double updating this week because both of the chapters are kinda short. Love ya babes! Follow me on Instagram @catchthese1000hands
Snapchat @BambiKelli
Twitter @Tahiti_Tho_