41

"So where do you want to eat?" Nela asked as they he entered his car.

"You know what," she responded as she picked up her bag, "I'm not feeling too good. I think I'm gonna go see the trainer and then head home," she lied.

"Want me to wait for you," he offered.

"No, I'm fine."

"Suit yourself," he said as he started his car and drove off.

Y/N looked around and saw Dinah. She jogged over when most everyone left, "Hey."

"What do you want?" Dinah said as she turned around.

"I just wanted to thank you for stopping Camila from saying anything," Y/N answered.

She smirked, "Think nothing of it."

The younger girl cleared her throat, "But, um, what did she mean?"

Dinah raised an eyebrow, "What?"

"Camila, what did she mean when she said-"

"Nothing, I don't know what you're talking about," Dinah hastily interrupted.

"But-"

"Let it go Y/N!" Dinah yelled.

Y/N stumbled back a bit, surprised by this outburst.

"Just go back to your boyfriend," the Polynesian said rubbing her temples through the pain arising.

"Are you ok?"

"I-I-I'm fine, please just go," Dinah pleaded.

Y/N looked at her cautiously as she backed away and turned around. She hadn't driven her car to school in weeks, Nela had been her ride, so she had to walk home.

On her way home she noticed a familiar girl sitting on a porch.

"You," the girl seethed through clenched teeth.

"You," Y/N answered with a familiar sense of disgust at the sorely well known Cuban.

"How dare you come around here after parading that monster at your practice?"  said as she marched down to the curb.

"Exactly! My practice. So why were you at my practice?" She questioned.

"Why was a fucking rapist at a girls practice?!" Camila spat.

"A what?" Y/N questioned, truly perplexed at such an outrageous cry.

Camila's eyes widened. Y/N could tell Camila had just told her something she shouldn't have.

"Go. And do us both a favor and come out the fucking closet already," Camila said as she shoved Y/N off the curb.

A sense of sympathy filled Y/N. She had not misheard Camila. She had, in fact, said rapist. If what she said was true it would surely explain a lot. If Nela had raped her it would explain why she broke up with Dinah. Being with someone who reminded her of her rapist would be pretty traumatizing. Traumatizing enough to cause her to break up with Dinah and move schools.