7

"Where is she?!" Dinah yelled as she entered the field after detention.

Coach and Bree were the only ones left and looked at Dinah tirelessly.

"She's gone DJ, you know Monday practices end early," Briannah pointed out.

"She's a DEAD man, I have never once missed a day of practice and now all because of her my record is ruined," she yelled, "Coach why would you bring her to our team? She's managed to piss me off more than anyone in less than a day!"

"I've dealt with her Dinah, she won't be bothering you anytime soon," Coach Susan replied.

A smile formed on her lips, "She's off the team?" She said gleefully.

"No, she's still on the team, I've just made it clear to her to fix her attitude."

"But coach, She's so full of hate. How is our team supposed to be a team with someone like her?"

"Hansen I said I took care of it. I've never done you wrong, and never will. Y/N will not bother you, and if she does you come to me. I promise she'll be sorry," she explained.

"Thanks coach..." Dinah said quietly

"Of course Dinah. You know you're like a daughter to me. I'll watch out for you on and off the field. But just because I've dealt with Y/N doesn't mean you're off the hook. I want you to befriend that girl. Give her a reason to love rugby," Coach prodded.

"What?! Why me? Why not Briannah?"

"She has a higher GPA, so she doesn't have to do this extra assignment," coach teased.

"Oh come on, her GPA it's literally 0.01 higher than mine. LITERALLY! I have a 3.75 she has a 3.76."

Coach and Bree laughed a little.

"Guess you should've studied harder on that pop quiz fam," Briannah joked.

Coach gave a light chuckle, "She's right and you start studying with Y/N because you will continue to be partnered with Y/N. And both of you better behave."

Dinah rolled her eyes, "Yes coach."