1. Mysterious Boy

"Um, hi..." I mummered. He continued to smirk at me and he chuckled lightly. It was unsettling that I couldn't see the entirety of his features thanks to the large, dark hoodie wore.

"Hello there, Kate"

I tensed in fear at the sound of my name. I tried to walk backwards slightly, only to be reminded that I was in fact standing with my back against a hard wooden door. The cold surface stopped me from moving further away from this mysterious figure who then proceeded to take another step forward. His large strides meant that he was now closer than he originally was and I felt his slow, hot breaths on my face. The dim light of the street lights from outside gave out a golden glow, which slightly defined his jaw and neck.

"Who are you?" I asked cautiously, "And how did you get into my house? I'll call the police."

All I got in response to my attempt of a threat was a low chuckle, as he stepped even closer to me, so he had me pinned even without touching me. He leaned in towards my face, and went towards my ear. He carefully brushed a lock of my hair behind my ear, causing me to shudder at the sudden warm feeling of his hand against it.

"I am your worst nightmare."

His words scared me more than anything he had done. I summoned enough courage to push against his chest in such I way that I could run towards my kitchen to find a knife. Once I made it there, I quickly shut and locked the door, before rifling through the drawers to find the longest, sharpest knife I had. I started to shake, and collapsed to the floor, dropping the blade to the floor with a metallic clatter. I hugged my knees to my chest as warm tears fell down my cheeks. Deciding I wasn't getting anywhere by sitting down and crying, I decided I'd try and make a break for the home phone, which happened to be situated in the hallway. Right by the door to living room. Where Captian Creep was.

I picked up the knife by the hilt again, hanging onto the counter with my free hand to help me stand up again. I creaked the door open checking around the corner into my living room, to find the man gone, the front door open, and the living room, empty. I was still shaking, the grip on the knife was so tight it made my hand hurt. I ran to the front door, closing it and locking all three locks that were on it, leaning against it whilst I gathered my rushing thoughts. I stroked my hair back, trying to recollect myself again. I sighed, going upstairs still clutching my knife.

I walked into my bedroom, laying the knife carefully down beside the bed. I sat down cross-legged on the bed and looked outside at the starry sky, watching the clouds go by. I shrieked as I felt a soft pressure on either side of my waist and spun around to see none other than black hoodie boy that I saw on the road outside. He leant over me as I moved back towards the headboard of the bed.

"Relax, Kate. Relax."

What he said strangely calmed me, but I still felt like I needed to ask something,

"Why don't you take your hood off?"

It bothered me not being able to see his whole face, I thought that if he felt the need to hide his appearance, he could be more dangerous than he first seemed. He chuckled, before that all too familiar smirk crept to his face.

"Would you like that, babe?"

I frowned at the sound of the new nickname he had given me, before slowly and carefully nodding. He reached towards his hood before pulling it back. His curly hair bounced forward as the hood released it, and his perfect face came into view. Something wasn't right though, his eyes.

They were glowing red.