37. Trapped

Well this is it then. There's no way for us to get out, and it's pretty obvious that I'm not getting out of this untouched without the boys. Without Harry. I have to stop thinking about him, it'll only make being in this enclosed even more unbearable. You know you're screwed when your vampire boyfriend can't escape either.

My thoughts wandered for another few minutes whilst I sat on the floor, leant against the end of the bed, but I sat up when I heard voices from outside. I couldn't understand exactly what they were saying, but it scared me when I heard the lock of the door being opened. My eyes stung at the suddenly light that came into the room, before it was blocked by a tall figure. When I eyes adjusted, I recognised it as the guard that was stood by my door before, with another standing behind him.

"The King wishes to speak with you." He said, reaching out to pull me out with him.

"Well I don't want to speak to him." I crossed my ars defiantly, much to their annoyance, "I've only been in here for a few minutes. If he wants to talk to me, he can come here himself."

"I'm sure you're aware of the kind of things we can do to make you come with us, and just think of the things he could do." The one behind spoke up, causing the first one to smirk.

"So what?" I shrugged, "I'm going to die in the end either way."

"You're just lucky he wants to prolong your sorry life, along with those pathetic blood-suckers you've grown so attached to." He snickered,

"They may suck, but you swallow..." I spat back, laughing quietly, (A/N any one who gets that joke deserves a high-five ;) )

"Enough!" He roared, storming in, snatching my wrist and dragging me along behind him.

I was taken to a different room than before, with bookcases surrounding it, and a mahogany desk at the far end in the middle. Behind it, he was seated, looking out the rather large window that faced onto the city below. I felt the restraints being applied to my wrists just like before, the cold feeling of the magic piercing my skin.

I was pushed onto my knees again, just like before. The guard snickered when he heard the wind get knocked out of me, but Erebus seemed to hear as well.

"Be more careful, Colby." He growled, "We don't want to hurt our guest."

"If this is how you treat your guests, I'd hate to see how you treat your enemies." I mumured,

"If you keep going about things the way you are, then you surely will get a taste." He warned, "You're lucky I haven't exacted that kind of punishment on your little bodyguards."

"Why do you need us anyway?" I huffed.

"I explained everything to you before." He sighed,

"Well then why are we so significant?" I spat,

"The boys seemed to fail to mention how much leverage they have in their kingdom." He growled, "You see, each of them rule over a part of their empire, coming together as the Quinque Reges. (A/N translate that from Latin to see what that means) Their combined power is immense. I explained before how having you meant having control over them, thus having control of their realm."

"But you never told me what you want this war to result in apart from all out slaughter." I looked down,

I heard him walking over, the sounds of his shoes being the only thing to be heard apart from my own unsteady breath. I looked up to see him staring down at me.

"Everyone knows that Dark Angels are the superior race." He sneered, "We control the most powerful things in the world."

I watched him pace around the room as he continued his speech,

"War. Illness. Famine. Fear. Darkness. All controlled by us. Those 5 things are the most dominant things on the face of the earth, all we need to do now is spread our influence to every thing in the world. It'll all out world war. Men, women and children all fighting until their last breaths. All races will fight, humans, werewolves, vampires and angels, all fighting amongst each other. In a war fueled by the 5 things we control, we shall win. We shall be the dominant race."

I stayed in silence for a while, thinking about everything he had said, mainly about the boys being part of the the vampiric monarchy. How did they manage to keep it from me, how did it not come up at least once?

He seems to notice the look on my face, smirking as he could basically see the thoughts rushing through my head.

"So they lied to you too?" He scoffed, "They really are arseholes."

"What have you done to them?" I snarled, "I swear to god if you've such as touched them, especially Harry..."

"Don't worry yourself, darling." He said, "They aren't in too bad of a way."

"I want to see them." I demanded,

"I'm afraid it's not that easy," He sighed, "You can't just go around ordering demanding things, especially when you're in such a compromising position."

"Whats the worst thing you have to threaten me with though?" I challenged, "Death? Go nuts. I'd rather die than live in this hell hole."

"I could threaten you with a death, it doesn't have to be your death." He warned, stopping his pacing to glare at me.

"When do I get to leave?" I sighed,

"When this war is over, when Dark Angels rule." He crossed his arms triumphantly, "I will be the King of the World, and you can be my queen."

~*~