27. Final Fight

I struggled to my feet as I watched Bjorn being brutally beaten on the other side of the room.

"No! Hakon, no!" I begged him, runnin over and pulling on his shoulder,

"Get away, Kate!" He yelled without even turning around to me,

I didn't respond verbally, but instead carried on trying to pull him off Bjorn. He was covering his face in defense, occasionally trying to throw punches at him only to have his fists blocked by Hakon.

I ran out of the room with the hope that maybe Hakon would follow me out and stop beating the life out of Bjorn, but he wasn't when I looked back. But because I wasn't looking where I was going, I crashed into something and landing on my arse. Ow. 

When I looked up to see what I had run into, I saw, Hakon?

"What are you doing here?" I frowned at him, still shaking from what had happened,

"I heard booming and crashing coming from up here and came to see what was going on." He answered, surprisingly calmly.

"But..you.." I stammered, my mind filled with random confused thoughts.

I turned around and ran back to my room, where 'Hakon' was beating up Bjorn. The other Hakon was running behind me, and looked just as surprised as me when he rounded the corner.

"Who are you?!" The Hakon next to me bellowed, causing their fight to stop.

'Hakon' on the floor looked up in terror before, zooming off past us and down the hallway.

"Get back here you prick!" Hakon next to me screamed as he gave chase.

I didn't pay much more attention to it before I turned and ran over towards the beaten and bleeding Bjorn who was wheezing and coughing on the floor.

"What do you need to me do?" I asked frantically, holding onto his arm caringly,

He didn't speak, but ratherly shakily pointed towards the bedside table. I hurriedly ran toward it and began rooting through it. I soon found a veil of clear liquid, and held it out in front of him.

"This?" I shook the veil,

"Yes.." He said hoarsely before coughing rather aggressively,

I brought it over to him and handed it to him carefully, and helped him sit up before he uncorked it and swallowed it quickly. He casually threw the veil onto the bed and lay back onto his back, still breathing heavily and coughing violently every now and then.

Gradually he regained his strength and sat up. I tried to look at him to make sure he was ok, but before I could look at him myself, he looked up.

"I'm fine now, thanks." He smiled,

"That's good, he sure did beat you down huh?" I joked. At least he was smiling.

"Yeah, I didn't think Hakon could punch that hard." He laughed,

"But that wasn't him..." I trailed off as he looked up at me again, with a concerned look on his face.

"What do you mean?" He frowned, "I saw him with me own eyes."

"Well I ran into him in the hallway as I ran out too." I bit the inside of my cheek, "So one of us is blind as shit."

"Well I guess we'll find out soon eh?" He said smiling hopefully again.

"Yeah I guess" I shrugged. "I might go looking for him now and tell him off for beating the shit out of you."

"Ok, just be careful." Bjorn cautioned with a worried look, "You know how he can be."