13. Communication

Whoa whoa whoa. Hold up. Dark Angel? It would explain how he was able to read my mind and stuff. It shouldn't surpise me, I mean after 'moving in' with a bunch of vampires, I should expect to encounter some pretty weird shizzle. But angels though. Aren't they suppose to be good things?

"We need to make sure you're safe, and that these bastards can't get to you." Harry spoke seriously, his eyes kept flashing with red.

"How could you possibly protect me from angels though, Harry?"  I asked, since I thought angels were meant to be sent from heaven, so they would seem to be quite powerful.

My question seemed to stun him, as he looked at me with his eyes now turning purple again, before looking down at his feet. He didn't know. He couldn't protect me. I felt completely powerless, and vulnerable. Even these vampires which I was starting to put my entire trust in to keep me safe, couldn't do just that. If they couldn't help me, no one could. I started taking short breaths, and my whole body started to shake uncontrollably. I felt dizzy, probably from the stress, and sat down against the wall hugging my knees to my chest like I do when I stress out. Zayn came over and sat next to me, to comfort me.

"Don't worry, we'll do all in our power to stop them from getting to you." He said whilst taking one of my hands and rubbing soothing circles on it.

I looked up at him, right in his eyes. His eyes were their normal hazel colour, but had flecks of purple in them. I seemed to instantly bond with him, it seemed as if I had known him all of my life. I hugged him tightly, as if he was the one who could keep me safe. Of course, I soon heard a growl from in front of me, a 'friendly' reminder to me and Zayn from Harry that I shouldn't be getting this comfortable with anyone else but him.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my head, which caused me to wince and hold my head with my hands. My vision then slowly enclosed from the outside until I couldn't see anything. I could still what was going on around me though, mainly it was Harry panicking about what was happening to me, and Zayn asking if he had done something. But after about 10 seconds, my hearing had gone too. Thats when the really weird stuff started to happen.

---

The first thing I saw when my vision returned was a field, literally that was it. There was nothing for miles but long grass and flowers. I was sitting down in a clearing where the grass was shorter and there were some particularly pretty flowers dotted around. I looked around for any clue as to where I was and why I was here, when I saw someone approaching from my left. I stood up to greet them, but that's when I saw who it was. He wore a black t-shirt, covered by a leather jacket, along with black jeans. It was the man from the road. The Dark Angel.

He kept coming towards me, slowly, but in a threatening stance and with a smirk on his face. He kinda reminded me of an evil Harry. He stopped suddenly about 9 metres infront of me before speaking.

"So, you know what I am now don't you?" He asked mockingly.

I cautiously nodded, but I backed up at the same time.

"Don't go just yet, I haven't had a chance to show you myself yet." He continued, before taking off his leather jacket and carelessly dropping it to the ground

I stopped moving, intrigued as to what he was talking about. He merely chuckled,

"There's a good girl." He said, before it happened.

He flexed his shoulder muscles, before 2 black feathered wings spread out from behind him. I immediately became captivated with them, how they moved, and subtly moved. I slowly walked towards him, not moving my eyes from his wings. They were wonderful, I loved them, I loved him. I then stopped dead in my tracks. I shook my head, before looking up at him and giving him a death glare. He just laughed,

"So you finally found out the perks of being an angel. Mortals are naturally drawn to us." He smirked.

"You never told me why you brought me here, wanna explain?" I asked sourly, gesturing to our surrondings.

"I needed to talk to you without being interuppted." He shrugged.

"Go ahead." I said, sounding as uninterested as possible.

"Look, all me and the other angels want to do is protect you and other mortals from monsters like the vampires, so we have set up a plan" He explained with his arms crossed.

"Well I don't see how you are any less of a monster than Harry and the boys are." I muttered.

"Then let me just tell you this," He said whilst smirking, before appearing in front of me in a flash,

"When the light becomes too much, seek the dark."

With that, he placed his fingers carefully onto my temples, causing another surge of pain to flow through my head, and my vision once again faded inwards along with my hearing.

---

I felt myself being shaken roughly, before my hearing slowly came back with my sight. Even though my sight was blurry, I used my hearing to fill in what I couldn't understand through sight. Harry was in front of me cupping my cheek in one hand, and shaking my shoulder with the other. When I understood what was going on I took my hand and put it on Harry shoulders before speaking,

"I'm...fine" I forced out, since I was still kinda dizzy from what had happened.

"She's back guys, she's fine." Harry breathed.

Even through my fuzzy vision, I could tell his eyes had gone from purple to green. I firmly put both of my hands on his shoulders, helping myself to my feet. He helpfully grabbed me by my waist, and pulled my up.

"What happened there, babe? You looked kinda weird." Harry said gravely.

"Why did I look weird Harry?" I asked him worriedly, since it didn't seem he was joking,

"Your eyes turned completely black, love" Harry whispered

"It was him." I muttered to myself.

But since Harry had his mind reading ability, he knew what I had said, before turning to the other boys, his arm still around my waist.

"We need to go, find somewhere safe." He said sternly.

The other boys nodded, before Louis spoke up,

"I know just the place."

~*~

Blimey that was a lot of action. Sorry I didn't update yesterday like I supposed to, I just kinda forgot :P lol sorry. Anyway, back on track today, and I thought I'd treat you since I forgot yesterday. Even though not much happened in this chapter as far as story development goes, it was quite full of stuff to get excited about. Anyway, sorry if it wasn't your taste, I'm just kinda feeling a bit tired. Thanks for reading anyhow :)

See you tomorrow (hopefully :P)