17. Disobedience

I hazily stumbled back to the house, holding my head as I tried to steady myself. I tripped and fell onto a nearby low brick wall, which happened to be the one surrounding our house. Funny, that. What ever that Dark Angel had done had left me dizzy and confused, and I wasn't able to see clearly. So naturally when I saw a figure suddenly appear in front of me, I freaked out. I stumbled back in my almost drunken state, only to be caught seconds before hitting the ground.

"Watch yourself, love." An irish voice chuckled,

I relaxed when I saw it was Niall, only to then realise, oh god, it was Niall.

"Niall, thanks for catching me and everything. But, why are you here?" I asked whilst standing up again, but hanging onto Nialls strong arm for support.

"I came looking for you before, and when you weren't anywhere in the house, I thought you might be out here." He smiled.

My vision had come back to finally, and I was thankful to see that Harry was nowhere to be seen. I was still hanging on to him, and hastily pushed past him to walk back towards the house. Before I could make much progress he grabbed my wrist, causing me to turn around to look straight into his eyes. They were a dark purple colour. It made tears prick at my eyes, sorrow was painted all over his face.

"Wait, princess." He pleaded, "You don't need to avoid me because of Harry."

"But that's just it isn't it?" I shrugged, "I do, since it never ends well for either of us, and you know that. Now let me go." I pulled against his grip weakly.

"No, I don't want to." Niall whimpered, like a distraught child.

I looked Niall straight in his eyes, they were full of sadness and meaning. I couldn't take it anymore, I rushed towards him, and wrapped my arms around him in a tight hug. He returned my hug immediately, squeezing me tightly. I didn't want to let go either. I've said it so many times, but I was in love with our relationship. It was so natural, it felt right.

Sooner or later though, I had to let him go. I slowly released my grip, and smiled at him.

"Thank you, Kate." Niall said, smiling. He look genuinely happy.

I just nodded in reply, before once again trying to go back to the house, this time actually succeeding.

I returned back to the living room that me and Harry were in minutes before, to find Harry sarcastically tapping his foot with his hands on his hips like an angry parent.

"Where have you been?" He asked mockingly, crossing his arms.

"Places." I smirked. "But I'm back now! You may rejoice!" I said playfully, whilst flopping down on the sofa.

I looked over to Harry to see him smirking at me. Next thing I knew he was straddling me pinning my arms beside my head.

"Um, alright?" I said, even though I came out more as a question.

I saw him scanned my face with his eyes, the smirk never leaving his face. He leant down and kissed my nose delicately, and moved down my jaw line. I wriggled slightly under his hold, before he got to my neck. That's when he stopped, and made a short growling noise.

"Are you alright, Harry?" I asked cautiously,

He sat up again slowly to meet my gaze, his eyes being completely red.

"I-I'm thirsty..." He whispered,

"Drink from me then." I said quietly, moving my head so I could give him more access to my neck.

"Love, I can't do that." Harry admitted, "I love you too much for that." He muttered the last part,

Hold up, did Harry just say he loves me? Seriously? I'm not sure how to feel about him loving me, since I also like Niall, and this could make things extra complicated. I decided to pretend that I didn't hear him.

Just as I was about to object, a thundering noise was heard coming down the corridor. Soon, a furious Liam appeared at the door, teeth bared and eyes red. Niall was following timidly behind him.

"Whoa, Liam, calm down mate." He said, getting off me and making his way over to Liam.

"You didn't listen to me." Liam snarled at me. "You could have been killed."

I looked at him in confusion, cocking my head to the side, sending him a subliminal message to explain.

"What? Why? What happened?" Harry questioned worriedly.

"She went outside. She saw the Dark Angel." Liam growled angrily, clenching his fists.

"Did you? Did you see him?" Harry turned to me, his eyes suddenly dark red, with flecks of black through them.

I just sat there dumbstruck at the whole situation, racking my brains for an explaination before Harry's demon side decided to pay a visit.

"Well? What. Happened." Liam demanded an explaination.

"I didn't mean to go outside." I said quietly, desparately trying to explain what had happened, without angering them too much.

"Why you did it doesn't matter now." Harry growled through gritted teeth. His thirst wasn't helping with the situation.

"Then, yes." I admitted, "I did see the Dark Angel." I cowered away, shrinking into my seat, trying to avert the fight that was inevitably about to happen.

I heard heavy steps being taken towards me, and I was suddenly grabbed by the arm and picked up off the sofa. He then pinned me to the wall by my wrists.

"You could have been killed!" Harry screamed, his eyes now glowing with red.

"I know, and I-I'm sorry." I whimpered, trying to bite back a sob that threathened to burst free.

"You should have listened to Liam!" He kept shouting, but his eyes started turning that sorrowful purple colour that they do whenever they become worried or somber.

"He made me do it!" I suddenly shouted right in his face, tears suddenly spilling from my eyes.

"The Dark Angel?" Harrys voice suddenly softened.

I nodded carefully in response.

"I'm sorry, babe. I didn't know." He whispered gently, embracing me in a hug.

I rested my head on his shoulder, my tears slightly wetting his shirt.

Harry rocked back and forth, keeping his arms securely around my waist,

"Shhh," he cooed, "It's fine now, you're safe. I'm so sorry, baby."

I pulled away from the hug, and looked at his eyes to confirm how he was feeling. Perfect. They were green again. I smiled and continued hugging him again. I heard him chuckle before saying,

"Now how about that sandwhich?"

~*~

Oh Harry. How you switch moods and subjects. Ahh. *fangirls*. Sorry, but anyway, heres chapter 17!

See you later guys!!