6. Conflict

"Um, alright there, Harry?" I asked confused as to why he had basically sat on me the minute he had walked into the room.

Harry grinned deivlishly as he leant close to my ear, his breath hitting my neck causing me to tense up.

"Don't ever get that close to any of the other boys again, baby." He whispered huskily, I could feel him smirking against my ear.

Now I'm not gonna lie, when he said that I got bloody terrified. He hasn't scared me like this before. Even though he had cornered me before, he hadn't seemed to enjoy the fear I was experiencing, like some kind of sadistic arsehole.

"Dude, get off me!" I squealed is I pushed against his chest in failed attempts of getting him to move. All he did was laughed at my pathetic attempt, as he sat there unmoving.

"On one condition..." He said as he sat up again, "If you kiss me." He purred, his eyes hooded slightly as he looked down at me.

I froze. Holy shit. Where the hell did that come from? Not knowing what to do in this situation I just kinda sat there like a deer in the headlights, whilst Harry chuckled evilly. So let's consider my options here:

1. Kiss Harry and make him get off me
2. Don't kiss Harry and be sat on until I do
3. Yell for Niall's help

"I wouldn't do that last one if I were you, darling." Harry warned.

"Don't call me that." I said sternly

"Well someone's gonna be spending an awful lot of time on the floor..." Harry said crossing his arms.

"You know in some countries this is considered rape?" I said crossing my arms,

"It's only rape if you don't want it, plus my d-"

"Ok! You can stop there." I stopped him, holding my hand over his hand, which he licked.

"Well thank you!" I said sacastically, wiping my hand on my shirt.

"Well?" He said, "Wanna get this show on the road?"

I huffed in annoyance at his persistence, and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him down. Whoa. Vampires, not bad kissers I must say. It took him a few seconds to realise what had happened before he started to kiss back, and when he did, Jesus did he kiss back. He held my head in place with a large hand and made sure I couldn't escape. We separated and Harry grinned in victory.

"I swear to god, Harry, if you don't wipe that god damn smirk from your smug ass face I will not hesitate to slap it off myself." I warned

"Bloody hell someone's getting violent!" He commented, before getting off of me as he'd promised.

He stood up, offering me his hand to help me get up, which I quickly refused, making him laugh softly. I got up and brushed myself off, before going to take a seat on the sofa where the rest of the boys apart from Louis were sitting. Harry must've really scared him since he hadn't come back yet. Of course I sat next to Niall, since he really was the one I trusted the most after all that's happened. Harry was having none of it though, as he not so casually sat on the other side of me and pulled me towards him before I had even had a chance to say hello to him.

"Whats your problem, man?" Niall questioned angrily.

This wasn't the Niall I trusted though, this Niall had glowing red eyes and looked as if he was about to snap Harry clean in half. This Niall, I wasn't a fan of.

"Don't get near my girl, Horan." Harry said through gritted teeth, I could now see his eyes had also turned red.

Wait a second. I'm not 'anyone's'. Dude, we've established this.

"Yes, Kate, you are mine, and don't you even think that again." Harry growled

"She's not yours, Styles. Especially not yours!" Niall said boldly.

After that moment, I didn't understand what was happening until about 5 seconds later. I heard a threathening growl, and Harry had jumped up and lunged directly for Niall, snarling and snapping. Harry had Niall pinned against the wall by his throat, and was looking directly into his eyes.

"Harry!" I screamed as I leapt off the sofa after them, desperate to get his attention off Niall and get him to stop hurting him.

Harry turned to me and hissed with his teeth bared. Oh my god. Harry's face terrified me. His fangs had grown far past any length that I'd seen them before and his eyes...oh his eyes. They had turned a bright, threatening gold colour. He dropped Niall, choking and spluttering to the floor, before making his way over to me. I scrambled to get as far back as I could from this monster that was ever so slowly stalking towards me. Shit, I've reached the wall. Well goodbye world, remember that I died at the hands of a vampire. I felt his strong arms scoop me up and carry me off to a different room. The last I heard was Niall hoarsely say,

"Kate, I-I'm sorry."

~*~

Guys I'm sorry it's short but I got a metric shit ton of homework at school today and well I'm afraid school over fanfic.
I'll try my hardest to get another update done tomorrow!
Love ya lots