19. Capture

I woke in the middle of the night to the creaking of a floorboard. Weird. Everyone should be in bed. I shook in off and tried to go back to sleep, only to feel something pull gently at the end of the sweatpants I was wearing. My head shot up to stared straight at the end of the bed. Nothing. Dear lord, I hope I'm not going mad. I looked to my left to see if it was just Harry's idea of a laugh, but he was still sleeping soundly. Before I had the chance to rest my back against the bed again, I felt a hand against it, once again, not Harry. My breathing rapidly increased, before I looked to my right after feeling a soft breeze to see none other than Hakon. I tried to scream to wake Harry up, but no noise came out when I opened my mouth.

"Don't try to scream, I've taken away your voice." I heard his voice in my head, as he smirked cockily

I decided I didn't need my voice to wake him up, I just needed to shake him awake. I reached over, but my arm suddenly rejected my orders and pulled back towards my body. I turned to Hakon for an explaination, only to see his eyes, completely black. I remained fixed on his gaze, as the tip of his tongue appeared in between his lips, wetting them. He kept his eyes on mine, and backed up slowly, holding my hand. I immediately followed him, my mouth slightly open in concentration. I reached my other arm out towards him, since I felt like I wanted to follow him as closely as possible. He responded by lifting up his free arm and pulling me into his chest rather harshly. He had his arms wrapped around me, behind my back safely, and suddenly I felt something soft touch the back of my head. His wings. He had wrapped his wings around us aswell, presumeably so we could travel somewhere. I was right.

---

We ended up in a dark room, the walls made of stone, and only a little light coming in through the poorly cleaned windows on the side. I snapped out of that stupid trance he had put me in, and was I angry at him. I could rip that little bitch's head off.

"I think you'd find I've done you a favour, babe." Hakon purred in my ear as he held me close to him,

I violently shoved against his chest, and when he didn'r release me, I punched him in the stomach. To my surprise, he actually bent over in pain, and choked. I smirked to myself and ran over to the door at the far end of the room as I was looking for an escape route. I grabbed the door handle and pulled on it in a desperate attempt to get it to open, but no such luck.

"You sure do pack a punch," I heard low voice from behind me, "But if I were you, I wouldn't anger a person that has enough power to make your current life, and afterlife, hell." His tone suddenly got dark.

I turned and cowered back in fear, still trying to open the door behind my back, clawing at it.

"Now calm down there," His voice had returned to normal again, "Come here."

He reached behind my back and gently unhooked my fingers from the door handle, even though he wasn't forcing me to do it, I felt like I had to other option at the moment anyway. He placed his hand in the small of my back, and pushed me over the bed in the centre of the room, before leaving me at the end and sitting at the headboard himself. He nodded towards my direction, gesturing for me to sit down on the end of the bed. I ratherly stiffly sat down, carefully watching him to make sure he didn't try to pull anything when I was off guard.

"Relax, remember what I said before," He soothed, not in a way that actually soothed my though, "We're only trying to help."

"But I don't want your help, I never asked for it." I spat,

"But I want to help you." He said sternly,

"What makes you what to help me that much?" I asked, genuinely interested,

"Its better you didn't know.." He suddenly looked...worried?

Weird, never thought I see him not smirking.

"Take me back. Now." I demanded.

"Ok." He agreed, but smirked at the same time, making me regret that I had asked. 

"What are you thinking of?" I growled, I wasn't happy with the look he was giving me,

"Come here." He said gesturing for me to come closer,

"No." I stated bluntly.

"Do you want to go home or not?" He asked, with aggression shown in his voice,

I nodded timidly and moved towards him. 

"Don't you remember how we got here?" He asked in a 'duh' tone.

He opened his arms, subliminally telling me to get back in the 'teleporting position' I'm going to call it. As soon as I took a slight advance on him, he put one of his hands around the back of my neck, before a felt a strong stabbing feeling there.

"Ow! What was that for?" I complained, beginning to move away again, but before I could he had pulled me back and wrapped his wings and arms around me again.

---

I found myself back in bed next to Harry again, Hakon nowhere to be seen. I was still wondering what he had done to the back of my neck, but I wasn't that bothered and fell asleep before I could think much else.

~*~

Sorry for the short chapter, but I have english homework to do, plus I'm reallly tired.

This is for you Lauren. Not feeling very well, hope you enjoy, sorry its short :P.