23. Problems Not Solved

I was woken up by a warm, wet feeling on my face. I started lazily batting at whatever was causing it.

"Harry...stop it." I mumbled, still flailing my arms around in an attempt to stop my attacker.

When I finally woke up, I realised that in fact it wasn't Harry causing this strange feeling, and that it was Zeus, licking my face.

"Ew! Zeus! Down boy!" I laughed, pushing the canine away gently.

My struggling and quietly giggling obviously didn't escape the detection of Harry's super sensitive ears, which lead to him waking up and stretching his arms and legs out.

"Ugh. How long was I out?" He asked in a rough morning voice, sending a slight shiver down my spine.

"Same as me, darlin." I answering, stretching aswell. "About 2 hours. So now it's about 5 o'clock"

I finally got Zeus off me, and began wiping my face clean of the slobber I was now coated. Harry looked over and pouted.

"What's wrong with you, pouty?" I mocked, as I wiped my face with my sleeve.

"Why can't I get that close to you without you slapping me?" He chuckled,

"Harry, slapping you would be the equivilent of kicking a shark. I have never slapped you." I raised an eyebrow at him.

"But still..." He drifted off whilst leaning towards me slightly.

I smirked before dodging him and giving him a kiss on the cheek instead, so as not to upset Niall if he woke up.

"No fair!" Harry crossed his arms like a stroppy child.

"Aw don't worry wittle Hawee! It'll get better soon!" I pinched his cheek before getting up and walking back down the corridor, with Zeus following behind me. I was swaying my hips just a little bit more, just to tease him.

"Oh will it now?" He asked, the smirk evident in his voice.

I soon felt his hand wrap itself around my waist, making my walking speed up down the corridor.

"Depends if you deserve it." I smirked back. Jesus, I'm feeling confident today.

I shreiked causing Zeus to bark along as Harry bent down and picked me up bridal style. My arms swung around his neck and clung for dear life as Harry picked up his walking speed towards his room.

"Where are you taking me, lover boy?" I said looking towards his eyes, seeing that he was biting his bottom lip whilst smirking.

"You'll find out soon enough."

"Tell me or I'm getting off." I said mock seriously.

"You could get away if you tried." He challenged.

I simply smirked before rolling sideways out of his arms and expertly landing on my hands and feet in the 'starting position' that you see before athletes race. I mentally cheered as I took off as fast as I could down the hallway.

"Oh how will I ever catch someone as fast as you?" I heard Harry saying sarcastically behind me.

I bolted into his room and hid under the bed as fast as I could before he came strolling in.

"Oh, sweetheart." He called, "I know where you are. The longer you hide, the more fun it is for me."

I heard him take a deep breath in and out, before he spoke again.

"I can smell you from miles away." I could hear the smirk in his voice, "You smell delicious."

I shuffled backwards so I was right next to the wall, and with Harry at the end of the bed, and me under the head of it, I was as far away as I could get.