16. Memories

I gasped and stumbled back away from the window, putting my hand over my mouth in shock. I felt my heart rate increase wildly, and I was shaking. I turned around to see Harry stirring in his sleep, with a frown on his face. That cheered me up a little bit, because he looked really cute with his features all scrunched up, he looked like a confused puppy. Wait, what? God my analogies are getting weirder the longer I stay in this nut house.

I wanted to get some time away from Harry for a bit, after realising how much I enjoyed my little break from him in the under-stairs cupboard with Niall, if you know what I mean (wink wink). If Harry found out he would be furious, so how about we don't tell him, Kate? Ok, agreed. I continued my tour of the house, and on the way I came to Liam's room. I knew it was his, cos he was sitting on the bed looking out the window, seemingly deep in thought.

"Liam? Are you ok?" I asked carefully, I wasn't sure how volatile he was feeling, and I've learnt to tread carefully when unsure how a vampire is feeling.

He turned very suddenly, and I caught a glimpse of his eyes being a piercing silver colour, before turning quickly back to their normal brown colour.

"Oh, yes, Kate. I-I'm fine." He stuttered, "But I do need to talk to you."

"Alright, shoot." I said as I casually sat down on the end of the bed.

"Well," He began, "You know how I said back when we first met, that I could see the future, but hardly ever used it?"

I nodded in response,

"Well I thought that I should use it now to make sure that you're safe here and, well I need to ask you a few questions." He said seriously, turning to face me directly.

"Like what?" I asked curiously,

"Firstly, did the Dark Angel you saw have blonde hair?" He looked directly into my eyes, as if trying to make sure I was telling the truth.

"Yes, I think so.." I answered slowly, trying to recall what I saw.

"Right then..." He went quiet all of a sudden, and he furrowed his eyebrows in deep thought.

"What is it?" I felt completely in the dark for this whole conversation, since he was being really unspecific whenever he said something.

"You musn't, not matter what, go outside." He suddenly turned to me, his eyes flashing back from silver again.

"Ok, I won't." I promised, decided not to question the emotionally unstable vampire.

"You have to promise me this, properly." He said solemnly,

"I promise." I emphasized.

He nodded in confimation, before looking down again, returning to his thoughts.

"I leave you alone then, Liam." I said whilst getting up off of the bed and leaving the room without another word.

I returned to the living room, to find that Harry had gone from his sleeping position. I remembered though that I shouldn't trust my first instinct and think that Harry isn't in the room, because he's probably waiting to scare me.

"Smart." His voice sounded in my head, I looked around in confusion. "Now you just have to find me." He taunted.

I huffed and went to look for him, but decided I should have some fun with him a little bit. I smirked before walking over to the sofa he was sleeping on before.

"Oh, how cold it is over here!" I said dramatically, "How I wish I had someone to keep me warm!"

I fell onto the sofa with the back of my hand over my eyes melodramatically. Nothing. Damn, Harry was playing to win. I thought of other ways I could get him to come out. Then I thought of something he definitely couldn't resist.