26. Unwilling Alliance

I had left Zayn to rejoin the boys and try to comfort them after what I had said. Never in my life had I wanted to kill someone so much. He had messed with too many important things in my life, he wasn't going to get away with it.

I took a step outside, trying to remember which way he had brought me last time I had seen him in that field. I scanned the scenery until my sight fell upon a slight opening in the hedge where I remember walking through, with the clearing on the other side. I took a deep breath in an attempt to clear my head before taking a step forward in that direction. It just dawned on me now how badly wrong this plan could go, but then it was definately going to go badly if I didn't take the chance.

I parted to bushes, looked out over the expanse of land in front of me. I cautiously stepped out, my footsteps carefully chosen as I made sure not to fall down any holes or step on any twigs.

Sooner or later I found myself standing in the middle of the clearing where I made had my last conversation with the devil. I gathered my courage and intiated my plan.

"I'm ready." I spoke softly. "I want to leave now. Hakon, I'm calling you."

As planned, the black smoke appeared in front of me, clearing to reveal my most loathed enemy on the face of the earth, Hakon.

"It's about time, babes." He smirked devilishly as he spread his wings, "I knew you'd come through eventually."

"Yes, I can't believe I ever thought it was a better idea to stay with them." I lied, I was actually quite surprised he hadn't picked up the fact that I was lying.

"Indeed. Now when your ready." He gestured for me to go over to him.

I faked a smile, and 'happily' made my way over to him. You don't realise how hard it is to hold someone you despise with all your heart this close. But I needed to stick with the plan.

----

Before I had known what had happened, we seemed to be back in the same building he had taken me before, but we weren't in the same room. In fact, it looked as if we were in the main hall, since behind me was a pair of grand doors, with a long dark red carpet leading from their to two sets of marble stairs leading up to the second floor. On the ground floor were I was stood were many different doors, but they were all closed so I couldn't see what was behind them.

As I carried on looking over the scenery, I heard a voice in my ear,

"You like what you see?" He whispered darkly, he said in such a way, it sounded as if it had a hidden meaning to him.

I nodded in agreement, although in my mind I was shaking like a scared little girl. He put his hand on the small of my back, surprising gently guiding me towards the staircase.

"Why are you being so nice all of a sudden?" I questioned, but not in a rude way.

"Well if you're going to be here for a while, we might as well be friends." He chuckled as he continued down the corridor.

I resisted the urge to shout back at him how I wasn't going to stay here 'for a while' but in fact leave, most likely before the end of the day. He led me to a room at the end of the corridor, and gestured to the room as he spoke once again in his rough tone,

"This is your room, ok babe?" He said, "My rooms just opposite, just call me if you need warming up in the night." He winked,

"I've only been here for 2 minutes!" I joked, trying to be as relaxed as possible.

"Well you told me you wanted to live them, so you can't blame me." He smirked,

"Just because I don't want to live with a bunch of vampires doesn't mean that I love you!" I exclaimed, a bit to aggressively,