10. Confused

Whoa. Harry. HARRY. Harry's kissing me. Um. Ok. I must admit though, he wasn't a bad kisser. He chuckled into the kiss, probably cause he heard what I just thought. I put my hands softly against his chest trying to push him away, since this felt really wrong for me, even though at the same time, I didn't want to stop.

"Harry," I mumbled "Harry, s-stop."

I was gently pushing him back, but all he did was hold onto my wrists and pull them down his body, making me feel all his muscles. Dear lord, did he have a good set of abs.

"Thanks, love" he said through a smirk as he back away for half a second.

This gave me the chance to pull one of my wrist out of his grip and push him away far enough for me to escape. I managed to crawl about half a metre away before I felt his arms snake around my waist again and pull my back onto his lap.

"Harryyyyyyy..." I whined, struggling to remove his iron grip from me, only to make him tighten it.

"Mhhhmmm?" he purred in my ear.

"Let go." I wriggled again, throwing my legs around at the same time.

"No thanks. I'm comfy here." he said plainly whilst resting his head on my shoulder and deeply inhaling.

There was a short knock at the door, before someone tried to come in, only to find it locked.

"Um...hello?" I heard someone call from the other side. I think it was Louis. "Harry, what are you doing in there with her?"

"How did you know she was in here?" He asked, without removing his head from my neck.

"Harry, seriously, she is the only human in the apartment. I can smell her from a mile away." Lou said in a 'duh' tone. "Also I hope you realise that I could easily unlock this door with my telekinesis?"

"Lou! Help!" I yelled, before having my mouth covered up by Harry's hand.

I then considered my options,

1. I could lick Harry's hand, but risk him making some dirty comment, or

2. Bite him, and risk him making a dirty comment.

Well either way, it won't end well for me.

"Quiet, love." He purred in my ear whilst moving some hair out of my face.

"Harry, I'll give you 5 seconds to unlock the door, or I'm coming in..." Louis warned.

"You wouldn't dare..." Harry growled.

The sound of the door slowly unlocking could be heard throughout the room.

"Ok! Ok! Louis I'm coming!" Harry whined before gently kissing my cheek and putting me on the floor and moving towards the door.

He turned to me and winked at me whilst smirking and left the room. I just kinda sat there for while thinking about what had just happened between me and Harry. My brain wasn't functioning properly, I wasn't sure what I thought about it. Part of me was completely repulsed by what he had done, but at the same time, I enjoyed it. I blame that on what he does with his eyes. That weird, funky, eye thing, where his eyes go all shiny and, wahahaha.

I was brought out of my 'thoughts' by hearing someones footsteps outside and I looked up waiting for someone to appear at the door. I'll give you 2 guesses as to who it was. Yup, it was Niall.

"Kate," He said, he looked worried.

"Niall, you should have learned by now that bad things happen when you and me are near each other." I warned him.

To be quite honest, I had had enough of him trying to make an impression. He started to walk over, and he sat down next to me, with both legs out straight in front of him.

"Kate, I-I..." he stuttered, he was twiddling his thumbs trying to say what seemed to be quite important. "I'm worried about you."

"Niall, I'm sorry, but you need to stop worrying and leave me alone if you want to keep your head attached to your body." I told him, chuckling slightly.

"Kate, look at me." He said whilst gently taking my chin in his hand.

I knew what he was trying to do, he was going to try and 'charm' me like Harry did. I hastily looked down at the floor, and batted his hand of my chin.

"Niall, don't even try." I said, slightly irritated with him, but mainly because it reminded me of what Harry had done minutes before.

He sighed sadly before putting his hand back in his lap and looked around the room. I did feel sorry for him, but I didn't want to risk getting Harry angry again. But I did really like Niall. He was by far the sweetest out of all of the boys so far. He hadn't tried to trick me, or force anything upon me. If anything, all he had done was be really nice and caring towards me. I slowly turned to look at Niall, to find him looking at me with deep, blue eyes, filled with sadness, and care. I found myself feeling the need to kiss him. Kate, get a hold of yourself. DON'T. DO. IT.

Niall seemed to know what I was thinking, and just did exactly what I wanted him to. He kissed me first. I immediately responded by running my hands through his hair, earning a moan from him. I smiled as he placed his hands carefully around my waist pulling me closer to him. The kiss was tender, and full of care. The kiss with Harry was different to this, I preffered this one.

I suddenly realised what was happening and tried to pull back, only to have Niall moan and hold onto me harder.

"Niall," I tried to say, "Stop..." I pushed against his chest trying to get him off me.

I finally got free, and I took this opportunity to hastily walk out of the room and walk towards Harrys room to try to clear my head. Now I wasn't sure what I was going to do. Harry, or Niall? I'm so confused.

"Don't be." A husky voice said in my ear.

~*~

Who likes the longer chapters? Also, EEEEPPPPP HARRY+NIALL+KATE LOVE TRIANGLE!!!!

Ok guys, tell me in the comments if you like the longer chapters, cos if you want longer chapters, they'll take longer to put out. Thanks for reading!