12. Dark

I woke up to find myself still in Harry's strong grip, with his head right behind mine. I could feel his breath in my hair, and I laughed at how he had managed to stay in the same position for the whole night. I looked over towards the window to see the light coming in past the closed curtains and sighed happily. Even though I was in the arms of someone I wasn't nessecerily a big fan of, I felt at peace with the world.

I tried to move, since I was absolutely starving. Harry's unconcious mind however, had a different plan. As soon as I placed my hands on his to try and shift them, his grip tightened and he nuzzled his head furthur into my neck. I was well and truly stuck with Harry. Until I thought of a plan that is. I grabbed the pillow that I had been resting my head on, and wedged it in between me and him, this allowed me to move his arms from me onto the pillow, which he seemed to gladly snuggle with. I laughed at him, he seemed really cute like this, it was like watching a puppy cuddling with a toy. Um....ok...my brain is turned to mush.

I took my first oppurtunity to escape, and rather lazily stumbled down the corridor towards the kitchen to get myself some breakfast. I hope this breakfast time won't go so horrendously badly as the last one did. I turned the corner to find Liam sitting on one of the bar stools in the kitchen, on his phone. He looked up and smiled when he saw me come in.

"Hey, Liam" I said sleepily, grabbing some cereal out of the cupboard and a bowl.

"Hiya, Kate." He replied, "How are you today?"

"Knackered." I chuckled. Doesn't that just show how british I am? "I had to do a mini wrestle with Harry just to get him to release me this morning."

Liam just laughed quietly before going back to his phone and drinking his coffee. I made myself a bowl of cereal before making my way into the living room, and sitting down on the 3 seater sofa.

I heard someone shambling down the corridor, before I looked up to see a very sad looking Harry standing by the door.

"What's the matter?" I asked,

"You left me alone." He said like a toddler, pouting.

"Oh, you'll live." I said waving him off, before finishing my cereal and making my way back to the kitchen to put my bowl away.

As I was walking, Harry slapped my bum, which caused me to turn around to glare at him.

"What?" He asked innocently, "Can't blame me." He muttered at the end.

I rolled my eyes, and continued to walk, but a bit faster in order to escape the firing range of Harry.

I bent over to put my bowl in the dishwasher, only to have me pulled back against Harry by my waist. I stood up and turned around to face him, and just gave him a 'Really?' look. He chuckled and moved his face closer to mine, and leant our foreheads together.

"A man of very few words this morning I see?" I mocked.

"Well there's a few other things I rather be doing with my mouth." He said seductively in his sexy morning voice.

"Ok Harry, too far." I grimaced as I pushed myself out of his grip, and made my way back to our room. Wait, no hang on. It's not our room, it just happens to be the room which I sleep in with Harry, and where my clothes are situatued. So yeah, I went back there.

I grabbed a new outfit for the day. I wore a shirt which had 'Get Over It'  in bold type, some faded ripped skinny jeans, and some blue converse. These boys didn't have a bad fashion sense. Just as left the bathroom after getting changed, I noticed that the window was open, and I went over to get some fresh air.

I looked down at the road below, and scanned the crowds of people bustling along, trying to get to different places. I was jealous of them, since they were free to go wherever they wanted, when they wanted, and I was trapped up here with some psycho vampires.

One man in particualr caught my eye though. He wasn't moving, he was just standed still and looking directly up at my window. I kept squinting down at him, trying to work out why he wasn't moving, and why he was just staring at me. Just then I heard a voice in my head,

"Kate, don't worry,  I'll save you from those vampires, but only if you trust me."

At first it suprised me that he had the same power as Harry, and he knew that the boys were vampires, but I've kinda gotten used to weird stuff happening to me. I thought I could try something, that if I thought a sentence, I could communicate with him. So thought,

"Why would you help me? And who are you?"

He quickly responded with,

"You don't need to worry, just trust me, I get you to safety."

I nodded hestitantly, and suddenly he disappeared in a swirling black cloud. Whoa. Now 2 things wrong with this.

1. How did none of the surrounding citizens care about that?

2. Where did he go?

I jumped when I turned around to find Harry frowning down at me.

"Who was that?" Harry asked sternly, whilst approaching me trying to get me pinned against the wall.

"Who? Who was who?" I asked, trying to sound clueless as to what he was talking about.

"You knew who. Don't play games with me." He said, his eyes flashing red for a second.

"OH him!" I said, acting as if I only just caught on, "I seriously don't know."

"Tell me, or things won't stay so sweet for long." He said taking my wrists in his grip and pinning me to the wall.

"I'm not joking, Harry. I really don't know." I pleaded, not wanted this to go to far. "Just read my thoughts if you don't believe me."

"I can't" He said, looking distressed. "Something's blocking your mind."

"Wait." He suddenly said, "Did he disappear in a black cloud?" He looking deep in my eyes for an answer.

"Yes, how did you know?" I asked, honestly confused as to who he had worked that out.

He muttered something, before rushing out of the room.

I followed him into the living room, where he was pacing back and forth, running his hands through his curls in frustration. As soon as I walked in, Louis looked up, a worried look written all over his features.

"What's wrong?" I asked cautiously, since everyone looked on edge.

Liam looked at me solemnly, before speaking,

"It's the dark angels."

~*~

ARGGHH DARK ANGELS!!! That's something I've never seen in a fanfic before. Good idea? No? Well then :P. Anyway, any comments about the length/ content of the chapter would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for reading!