7. The First Night

I felt myself land softly on a bed. I must be in Harry's room. Shit. This isn't going to go well. I hugged my knees into my chest and dug my face between my knees so I only saw darkness. I felt the bed dip next to me as Harry sat down. He sighed loudly and kind of growled. He must be really pissed. Well, I'm screwed. However I couldn't help but feel something towards Niall. I mean, he has been the kindest to me for the whole of this first day I've been here.

It was getting dark now, and I briefly looked over at the clock on the bedside table. 9.00pm. Right I think its time to make a move since me and Harry haven't said anything since we sat down in silence about 5 minutes ago. I looked over at Harry who was started directly at me. Ok, a little creepy. He licked his lips once I made eye contact with him. Ok I'm definately moving now. I got up off the bed quickly before realising that I didn't have anything to change into.

"Harry?" I asked carefully, not wanting to set him off again. "Is there anything around here that I can change into for the night?"

He didn't reply, but he nodded before getting up of the bed too and walking over towards his wardrobe and dug through his clothes. He eventually threw me one of his Rolling Stones shirts before sitting back on the bed again. I looked at him curiously,

"Harry, are you alright?" I asked before sitting down next to him.

Even though I never really liked him, I did feel sorry for him now. He looked really bothered by what had happened. His hair was messy, his eyes were slightly bloodshot, and his breathing was shaky. He once again didn't say anything, but what he did do, was completely unexpected. He stood up from the bed, and hugged me. Out of nowhere. He just hugged me. I gasped at his sudden action as Harry nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck and breathed in heavily. I suddenly remembered that he was a vampire and stiffened up.

"Babe," Harry mumbled. I felt his lips move against my neck as he spoke, which just made me panic more.

The feeling it gave me reminded me of the night that he had bitten me.

"Please let me." Harry said quietly before removing his head from my neck and looking me straight into my eyes.

I knew from previous experience that when he did that, he could control me again. I quickly looked down at my lap to prevent the eye contact he needed. I felt his hand on my chin pulling my head up to look at him again. His touch was soft, I couldn't stop himself. I looked up at him again.

"Don't worry, babe, I'm not going to force you." He soothed. I instantly relaxed, before smiling at him.

"Ok." I said plainly.

"What?" He asked,

"You can drink from me, just let me get changed first." I said before making my way to the bathroom that was located down the hall.

As I walked out into the corridor, I saw Niall sitting on the sofa glumly, twiddling his thumbs. I went to walk over to him, until I heard a voice in a my head.

"Don't, don't piss me off again."

I instantly knew it was Harry, and listened to him and carried on walked down the corridor. I didn't think to question why I could hear his voice in my head, but really there was nothing that would surprise me at this point. I reached the bathroom, locked the door and got changed. I studied myself in the mirror again, feeling the raised skin on my neck from where Harry had bitten me before. I hesitated on leaving the room, rethinking my decision to let Harry bite me. I sighed quietly before carrying on back to Harry's room.

Harry hadn't moved from his spot on the bed, but this time when I entered he was looking right at me with red eyes, and he was licking his lips. I went and sat at the head of the bed, before trying to calm down. Harry cautiously made his way towards me and straddled me before gently pushing my back against the bed to get me to lie down.

"Same rules apply" he said. I could the smirk in his voice. "Just stay still and it won't hurt"

I nodded before taking deep breathes in an attempt to calm myself down. Harry chuckled at me before leaning down towards my neck and leaving open mouthed kisses, trying to find the place that made me weak. He eventually found a spot behind my ear that made me shiver, and he smirked against the skin when he realised the effect he had on me. I hated how he thought he could do anything to me and he could get away with it, but really that was true because of his supernatural strength. He chuckled again, probably after hearing that last thought. He grazed his fangs against my neck.

"Just do it already!" I said quietly but firmly, I was done with him teasing me and making me scared of him.

Before he bit down he whispered in my ear huskily,

"Thank you, darling."

I felt the energy draining from my body, as he continued to suck my life force away from me. Just as I was on the edge of unconsciousness, he stopped, and pulled the covers over me before getting in himself. He hugged me to his chest and rested his chin in the crook of my neck, drinking in my scent. I was too weak to fight back and he knew it.

"Relax, babe" he said before running his calloused fingers over my eyelids and dragged then down. I sighed, and finally fell asleep, in Harry's arms. Definitely a place I never thought I'd be of my own accord. Jesus what's happening to me?

~*~

Sorry I have doing short chapters, but I don't think people realise how long it takes to write a chapter of a decent length. Hopefully at the weekend I'll do longer ones. Once again, we'll just have to see.