29. Tranquility

"We're back guys!" Liam cheered, nodding in Zayn's direction as he came into the living room.

It must've been their signal for when he was allowed to leave, because as soon as he saw that, he zoomed out of the door faster than I could've imagined. I was promptly joined by Harry, smiling at me. You could see the genuine happiness in his face, and it was wonderful. Before you could always see that he was worried, even if it was only slightly, and now that the Dark Angels are out of the picture, we can all finally relax.

Harry's arm was slung around my shoulder as he pulled me toward him and kissed the top of my head. I rested my head in the crook of his neck as his thumb rubbed my shoulder up and down. I brought my legs up onto the sofa as I rested my head on his lap. He ran his hand through my hair, and eventually let it rest on my hip.

I moved my head around, to feel Harry tense under me. I looked up curiously,

"What's the matter?" I asked innocently,

"Nothing...Just...don't do that again please, love." He said, shifting around in his place.

It was at this point that I placed my head down gently again before hearing Louis' voice in my head,

"You realise what you're doing right?"

I looked over to see him smirking at me, to which I frowned in response.

"Well Harry's a dude, dudes get these..urges..."

At this point Louis was trying his best not to burst out laughing, but by this point I had picked up his hint and promptly removed my head from his lap.

Everyone was in the living room now, all apart from Zayn that is. It was silent until Harry spoke up, making everyone look in his direction,

"Kate, love, can you come with me. I need to talk to you." He said softly, before kissing the top of my head and taking my hand, leading up and out and of the room.

---

He led me to the back door before stopping and turning to me. He had stopped to suddenly for me to have looked outside.

"Now, what you're about to see is my attempt at making up to you all the days that you've ever been worried about Hakon, I or the boys have ever scared you." He was smiling excitedly, his grip on my hands getting tighter the longer he spoke.

"Ok..." I nodded slowly and uncertainly, raising an eyebrow in confusion.

He took a deep breath in, trying to calm his shaky breaths, before opening the door, leading me into the garden.

My eyes widened in wonderment.

In front of me in the middle of the flower adorned garden, was a red checkered picnic rug, surrounded by a few round candles and a basket sitting on the side. The setting sun lit up the garden perfectly, making all the garden seem a peacful a radiant orange colour. I could see out of the corner of my eye that Harry was loking down to me in approval, an excited smile on his face.

I turned to him, beaming widely before hugging him tightly.

"Thank you so much, Harry. It's wonderful." I mumbled into his shoulder.

"That's fine, darling. I'm glad you like it." I rubbed my back soothingly as he rested his chin on my head.

I made my way over to the blanket where I sat down after Harry. I reached in the basket with a smile, and pulled out a few sandwiches, a bottle of coke, and a silver flask.

"What's in the flask?" I pointed to it,

"Are you sure you want to know?" I shook it, making the liquid inside shake around.

"Blood?" I chuckled.

"Yeah. Blood." He sighed.

"Don't worry about it, Harry. I realise that you like to drink blood, I'm fine with it." I smiled comfortingly at him,

"Thanks, love." He smiled at the ground and handed me a plate with a sandwich on it, and a kit kat.

"Kit kat. Nice touch." I giggled.

We finished eating, occasionally cracking jokes and laughing as the sun went down. I was lying on my back next to Harry was we watched the sun fall below the horizon. Harry started chuckling to himself.

"What's funny?" I laughed along too,

"Just, this." He said gesturing towards the sun, "I just love this moment. Right now."

"Me too." I sighed, shuffling over to Harry and resting my head on his chest.

He rested his hand on my waist and rubbed his thumb against my skin.

"I don't think you realise, sweetheart." Harry mumbled, "How much I-I...."

"Shh.." I soothed, placing my hands on his stomach.

"I really do love you, Kate." He mumbled, looking up at the clouds and smiling happily.

"I know, Harry." I smiled, "I love you too."

"Do you mean it?" He sat up and leant on his elbows, making me sit up and cross my legs.

Instead of answering him, I smirked and straddled his hips, placing my hands on his chest. I leant towards him and kissed his cheek, moving down his jaw and his neck. He made a strained whimpering noise, and gripped my hips harshly. I backed away, giggling at his flushed cheeks and dilated pupils.

"Does that answer your question?" I smirked,

"Hmm, I'm not sure if I understand yet." He chuckled, lifting a hand up and pulling me forward by my neck.

I kissed him this on the corner of his mouth, teasing him. He grunted and kept trying to move his head around to catch my lips in his own. He failed until I decided I give him what he wanted and stopped moving around.

I pulled away and nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck.

"Thank you so much, Harry." I hugged him around his neck, "For everything."

I slipped off his lap and lay down beside him again. The clouds rolled by, and the sun finally fell below the ground, leaving us in the light of the stars and each other's love-filled gazes

~*~