22. New Encouters

His grip didn't become any looser as he dragged me quickly down the corridor and swinging around into his room. Once we reached his room, he carefully but speedily placed me onto the bed and closed the door. After the door was closed, he turned and faced me with his arms crossed.

"You think I don't know what happened?" Niall asked, his voice breaking slightly at the end. He looked like he was on the edge of tears.

"What..between me and Harry?" I asked, slowly making my way over to him.

"Yeah..." He looked down, letting out a shaky breath.

I placed my hand on his shoulder, causing him to relax and let his arms fall down to his sides. He looked into my eyes, his eyes a solid purple. What I saw next though made me want to crumble to the floor in my own guilt. He was crying. Tears began escaping his eyes fluently, before he looked down again and wiped his eyes with the back of his hand.

"Come here." I cooed, embracing Niall in one of the most caring hugs I had ever given. I felt so guilty for the way he was feeling, even though it was partially Harry's fault. He didn't hug me back, so I let go but took his hand instead. I carefully lead him back over to the bed and sat him down.

"Do you want me to get anything?" I asked, my hand on his shoulder.

He shook his head in response. I sighed once more, before kissing his cheek, and getting up to leave.

I was about to go around the corner and back down the corridor, when I heard Niall's quiet voice,

"Wait, princess." he croaked, "Come back."

I spun around the went back to the door, only the find that he had stood up and moved back over towards the door. As soon as he saw me, his eyes returned to the normal azure colour. I smiled, glad that he was feeling better, and he smiled back. He held out his hand for me to take, but I didn't expect what would happen if I took his offer. Of course I did, but as soon as he had my hand, he roughly pulled me towards him, crashing our lips together.

I heard him sigh in content when I kissed him back. My arms swung up around his neck and held onto the hair at the nape of his neck. I felt him move his hands around my waist, slowly moving up and down inbetween there and my hips.

Soon though I felt one hand leave my waist, only to then hear the door closing behind me. I soon found out why he had done that, because he then pressed me up against it. He pulled away, giving me a chance to read his mood through his eyes. They were now a dark blue colour, and I watched as he licked his lips and smirked as he went down towards my neck. He left kisses in different places, some places firmer than others, until he left one that made my legs shake and my hands desperately claw at his hair. I felt him smirk again, as he carried on, leaving me breathing heavily and raking at his hair.

But that was before I heard a growl.

I gasped and pushing away from Niall. I held on to the door frame, trying to get my breath back and make sense of the sound that I heard. It definately wasn't anything I knew of yet. It was much like the sound of a dog, but much deeper and rougher.

Throughout this time of me thinking, Niall was standing bewildered and confused, staring at me.

"What..what happened?" He breathed, still getting his breath back. Even though he was out of breath, he was still smiling.

"I heard something." I panted, looking up at Niall with a worried look. "But I don't know what it belonged to."

Niall now joined me at my side, hugging me into his side and rubbing my arm soothingly.

"I'll go and ask Liam if he can have a look and see what he can find out, ok princess?" Niall asked, still smiling slightly after the events that just took place.