12. Lullaby

It sounds weird, but I felt whole again when I kissed Harry after our little 'fight'. It wasn't really a fight, cos it lasted for about 10 minutes until I found myself in his arms, kissing him again. He really has turned me into some sort of softie. I need somewhere I can go and get my mind working properly again.

I heard a sniffle from behind, and realised that Niall must've still been in the room. I think Harry wanted to prove to Niall that I didn't 'belong' to him, and that Harry was the one that 'owned' me. I still disapprove of the idea of being 'owned' by anyone, since I'm not an object, I am a human being. Oh right, Harry's still kissing me.

I tried to push away from him, so as not to make Niall feel uncomfortable or rejected in anyway, but Harry strongly disagreed, and showed me so by pulling me towards him by my waist with both of his strong hands.

"Don't worry, princess, I'll leave you two alone.." I heard Niall's voice in my head.

That's what made me snap again, I pushed against Harry chest enough to get him to realise I wasn't comfortable with this. But since when did he care what I was comfortable with? But unfortuantely by the time I had gotten Harry off of me, Niall had already left the room. I sighed and walked past Harry and sat on the bed, rested my head in my hands. I really was still angry at Harry about earlier on, but I didn't want to bring out that demon-side of him again. It was already 9.30pm and all this vampire dramatics tires a girl out, and all I really wanted to do was sleep.

 "Now, come on, babe" Harry purred, "Just calm down now that he's gone, you haven't got you hide your feelings anymore..."

"Harry? Can't you just leave me alone for a bit?" I asked gently, being careful not to set him off again.

"Why would I want to do that, love?" He asked mockingly. He knew I couldn't do anything about it if he wanted to do something.

"Because I need to get changed into a different shirt." I said, chuckling at the end.

"Well the clothes we bought for you are in the wardrobe over there." He said, pointing over towards the corner of the room.

Oh yeah, I had forgotten that they had bought some clothes for me. I squealed and jumped up towards the wardrobe, flinged the doors open to reveal a multitide of bags from different shops. I excitedly sifted through them until I found some pyjamas, and...oh god. The only underwear they had bought we were from Victoria Secret. I wonder whos idea the was (note the sarcasm).

I carefully dig through, to find that it seemed that all of the boys had chosen different ones. I could guess who had chosen which sets though. There were 2 sets of plain ones, probably chosen by Liam and Zayn, sicne they seemed to be the most sensible out of all of them. And then, there was the ones that Harry and Niall had chosen. Harry had chosen a red lace set, which made me gag, just thinking of why he had chosen them. And then my favourite pair, the ones the Niall had chosen. It made me chuckle, since one cup had a clover on it, and the other cup had 'Lucky Charm' written on it in the colours of the irish flag.

I laughed, and pulled out the irish ones, thinking I could annoy Harry with them, since I CERTAINLY wasn't going to wear the ones that Harry seemed to have chosen for me. I gathered my underwear and pyjamas in my arms and headed to the bathroom. On the way there, I looked over to Harry, who seemed to be frowning,

"What's the matter, Harry?" I asked whilst smirking, since I was pretty sure it was the underwear that was getting on his nerves.

"Why didn't you choose the red set?" He asked, looking genuinely hurt that I hadn't picked those out even though I knew it didn't bother him that much.

"Because I know for a fact that you picked that set." I said in a 'duh' tone. Harry's lips suddenly turned up into a smirk,

"You know me so well." He said cheekily, with a wink on the end.