20. Control

I felt someones breath on the back of my neck when I woke up, and I tensed up thinking that it was Hakon again. I sighed and relaxed again realising that I was in Harry's bed once again, and that his arm was protectively wrapped around my waist. I gently pried his hands of me, and clambered out of bed as quietly as I could to avoid waking up a vampire. It sounds as bad as it is.

I walked down to hallway into the kitchen, before I saw a note left on the counter. I curiously yet cautiously walked over to see what it said, thinking it was something that one of the boys had left me to explain that they had gone out or something. When I did read it though, it turns out it was Hakon that had left it. It read:

Kate,

You will finally be free from the vampires soon. All you need to do is comply to what I tell you to do. I will get you out of there as soon as I can. Even though you seem to think you don't want to leave, when you taste freedom again, you'll know that I was right all along. Keep a watchful eye out for Harry. He's gotten extra clingy lately, and he will make it difficult for you to be able to leave. Stay away from him as much as you can.

If you don't listen to me of your own accord, I have my ways. Don't disappoint me.

Hakon

I angrily screwed up the note and carelessly threw it in the bin. He needs to understand that I don't want to leave the boys if it means I'll just be greeted by Hakon on the other side. He seems worse to me.

I made some toast for myself and walked to the living room to eat it and have a think. I lay down my entire body across the 2 seater sofa we had, looking straight up at the ceiling. I quickly finished my toast, so at least now I wasn't angry as well as hungry. I enjoyed the silence for a while. Everything that has been happening recently hasn't given me much space out and relax time, and my brain can't handle for much longer. I closed my eyes and took a long breath out in an attempt to relax myself. I heard someone at the door cough to get my attention, and looking up, I found it to be of course, Harry. Note that he was only wearing a pair of boxers. Yes, it was a weird sight.

"I can never seem to wake up at the same time as you can I?" He chuckled, "Or perhaps you just need to sleep longer."

"There is a reason that I get up early, Harry." I said matter of factly,

"Which is?" He tapped his fot waited for an answer,

"One person can only take so much Harry in one day." I smirked, and rolled over so that my back was facing him.

I awaited my punishment as I heard in pacing over rather quickly, only a feel him jump on me, straddling my side (since I was rolled over). I peered over at him, as if I was looking for an answer, just to see him smirking. When does he not smirk? It must have gotten stuck like that from a young age.

"I feel offended." He pouted like a child,

"And that gives you the right to sit on me?" I questioned ratherly irritably,

"Hmm..yeah, I guess so." He shrugged,

"You do annoy me sometimes, mister." I shifted back over so I was on my back again.

I poked at his chest, and for whatever reason he was watching me intently. I kept poking him, until he took one of my hands and completely stopped me from moving. He moved it up his chest again and hung it loosely around his neck, and I instinctively did the same with the other. He smiled, and leant towards me. For the first time, I actually wanted to kiss him.

Just as he got closer to me, I felt a sharp pain in my neck, before I felt compeltely repulsed by the whole situation. I shoved Harry off me and swung my legs over the sofa and walked quickly down the corridor. I heard him following me close behind, and grabbed my wrist harshly, turning me around rapidly.