9. Are You Afraid?

I repeatedly banged my fists against Harry's back in an attempt to make him release me, but of course it didn't work, he probably couldn't even feel it.

"I hope you realise how sexy I find it when you struggle..." I could hear the smirk in his voice.

I immediately stopped hitting his back with all my force and flopped lifelessly onto his back, which caused him to chuckle. Talk about mood swings. He carried on down the hallway in a complete and eerie silence. For some reason, I found his silences to be more frightening than when he shouts. 

He took me to a dark room, which happened to be another room which I hadn't seen before. He turned around to close the door, before turning back around and walking to the opposite side of the room. He carefully set me down the furthest away from the door as possible, then walking back over to lock the door. He chuckled as he turned around to see me cross my arms like a stubborn child, strolling back over and squatting down in front of me so that he was at eye level.

"So?" I huffed impatiently, "Why'd you bring me in here?"

"I would have thought you had guessed that I wasn't happy with you and Niall." He said, his features hardening and becoming more serious.

"Yeah. But you don't need to lock the....Harry why are you so close to me?" I questioned as I realised he was inching closer to my face.

"I couldn't hear you properly." He said plainly, shrugging as he moved forwards to kneel infront of me.

"I meant to ask you something." I said trying to change the subject.

"What's that then, love?" he asked, not backing up at all.

"How did I hear your voice in my head earlier on?" I asked whilst trying to get comfy in the limited space I now had.

"It's just a vampire power." he shrugged.

"Ah." I said.

We sat in silence for a while, until I spoke up again.

"Harry seriously, you can back up now..." I said, uncertain as to why he was still only centimetres from my face.

"Are you afraid?" he said out of nowhere.

"Of what?" I asked,

"Me."

"Not particularly." I answered, even though there were aspects of him that scared me, overall, he just annoyed me a lot.

"So you are afraid of me. Don't bother lying, remember I can read thoughts. Plus your features are really easy to read."

I opened my mouth to retort, but as I did, his eyes changed to a glowing golden colour. Just like back at my house, I couldn't take my gaze away from the swirling pattern that now adorned his eyes. He cupped my face before whispering,

"No need to be afraid"

I relaxed, and felt all of my muscles relaxing.

"Hold me." he coaxed whilst shuffling forwards his knees and putting his large hands on my waist.

I responded immediately by placing my arms around his neck and holding on tightly to the small curls behind his neck.

"Stay still." he ordered gently. There was no ordering tone in his voice.

I did as he said and he moved towards my face, his golden eyes still locked onto mine. His nose brushed mine and my heart rate quickened again.

"No need to be afraid." He repeated. his words relaxed me.

I closed my eyes in an attempt to relax.

Then he kissed me.

~*~

SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE MY INTERNET HAS BEEN DOWN, BUT I CAN UPDATE NOW CAUSE ITS BACK UP NOW!!! YAY!!

Thanks for sticking with me this long!
Hopefully it won't be a long wait til the next chapter. Especially with half term coming up, it shouldn't take long.

THANKS AGAIN