5. Alone With Louis

We reached the living room, Niall giving me a warm smile as I looked at him. Harry must've read my mind and knew I was smiling at him, and pulled me a bit to he left and such a way, that I was jerked out of the mini smiling contest we had going.

"Have you told her yet mate?" Louis asked Harry as we sat down.

For some reason he was smirking. Oh god, something tells me that I'm not going to enjoy what he's about to tell me.

"Yeah. About that Kate." Harry said turning to me, "We need to go out and get some things for you. Since you'll be staying here for a while now...". I nodded for him to continue,

"And...uh.." Harry tried to explain before Louis huffed, having had enough of all the waiting.

"You get to stay with me!!" Louis screamed.

"Harry, no." I pleaded

"Ouch." Louis said, raised an eyebrow in mock offence.

"Well I'm sorry love but we can't leave you on your own. You'd try to escape wouldn't you?" Harry told me, whilst holding my hands tightly, as if warning me not to try and escape.

I huffed and looked over at Louis. the smirk hadn't left his face the whole time. God, if I could slap it right of his face right now I would be the happiest girl in the world. Harry giggled quietly, but Louis heard.

"You wish you just heard what she just thought, Lou..." Harry said, still quietly laughing.

"Don't you dare, Harry..." I said warningly.

"I can guess what sort of things are going through your mind, Kate. No need to tell me." Louis said.

 ---

After about 20 minutes, the other boys had left to get the stuff for me. I was sitting in the living room still, looking out of the window and watching the birds fly by. The place we were staying in was a high-rise apartment building and we were near the top, allowing a full view of anything below for miles. I suddenly noticed a door which led to a balcony off the side of the building. I looked around for Louis, having not seen him in a while. Strange, he had disappeared not long after the boys had left.

I sat down on the sofa, reaching for the remote and turning the TV on. I was flicking through the channels as Louis walked in with a towel slung low on his hips, drying his hair with another towel, implying that he had just taken a shower.

"Alright there?" I asked, laughing as he flicked his wet hair across his forehead.

"Quite fine actually, bit wet." He chuckled as he walked into the kitchen.

Since the kitchen had a window through to the living room, I could watch what he was doing. He rummaged through the cupboards, presumably looking for something to eat. He flicked the kettle on as he pulled a box of Yorkshire teabags and a jar of Nutella out and set it on the counter.

"Are you just going to stare at me, or actually watch TV?" He laughed, making me quickly flick my attention back to the screen.

He came back and sat down with his cup of tea and a spoonful of Nutella, still only in a towel.

"Are you not going to change or anything?" I said, not taking my eyes from the TV in fear that I might see more than I bargained for.

"Nah, I'm ok." He shrugged, licking some more Nutella off his spoon.

"Ugh." I sighed, shaking my head condesendingly.

"After I've finished my tea, alright darling?" He reasoned, but still didn't get a response from me.

He laughed as he carelessly tossed the used spoon back onto the table, before quickly leaning over and snatching the remote from my lap.

"Hey!" I protested, leaning over him to try and get it back as he held it just out of reach.

"Nuh uh uh." He tutted, "It's Louis time."

I huffed, still reaching over as far as I could, but failing to actually get it back. As I tried to move furthur over, I accidently put my hand on his crotch, making him slightly groan before I pulled back, looking at him apologetically.

"I think it's time to give it back now." I said, holding my hand out for him to give the remote back.

"I think so too, I'll go and get dressed now." He said, his head facing the ground as his cheeks heated up, quickly getting up and shuffling out of the room.

I grinned triumphantly, flicking through as he slowly moved back into his room. I looked around the room, noticing that there was a balcony door to my right, but it was slightly hidden behind drawn curtains. I turned the TV off and moved over to it, pulling the curtains back and letting the light pour in.

As I grabbed the handle to go out, I heard something shift behind me. When I turned to tell Louis not to freak me out, I was greeted with nothing but silence and empty space. Great. Now I'm trapped with 5 vampires, and I'm going mad. I continued to open the door, only to be hit with a wall of cold air as it opened. It was wonderful, the smell of the outdoors calming me down tremendously.This was my chance to escape, even though we were on pretty much the highest floor of this goddamn building.

I began calming down, taking deep breaths as I scanned the scenery. Just as I felt myself relaxing, the door slammed close behind me, making me jump up in the air in fright. What was worse about me getting scared was that I didn't land on the floor, but on something soft, or rather, someone soft. I looked up to see Louis, a mischevious grin spread across his face.

"Of course, why did I ever think that you wouldn't try to scare me?" I said, whilst shaking my head at how proud Louis seemed to be at scaring me.

"Aw, did I scare wittle Katy?" Louis cooed.

"Yes. Yes you did" I gave him a sarcastic angry look. "You're in trouble now Lou. Better start running..." I warned after getting to my feet and brushing myself off.

"Oh I'm so scared(!)" Louis laughed, acting worried.

"You should be." I said, before running at him with my arm outstretched in an attempt to catch him.

Thanks to his vampire speed, it seemed he could just step out of the way and end up in the other corner of the room. I almost fell over forwards as I stopped to look over at him. He's smirking again...

"I hope you're not ticklish, for your sake. " I warned as I walked towards him slowly.

"Damn, she found my weak point!" Louis screamed like a little girl.

I laughed before running at him and knocking him to the floor. It was kind of cute how he let me knock him over, since he could obviously be like a brick wall if he wanted to. One minute I thought I was winning, next minute he was on top of me tickling me like he had earlier.

"L-Louis!! S-stop!!" I stuttered between laughs.

He just laughed as he continued to tickle me, only stopping once he saw me gasping from the lack of breath.

I heard a bang, and Louis stopped tickling me and looking towards the door, where a scary looking Harry now stood. Oops. I just realised that Louis was straddling me, this is awkward. Louis used his vampire speed to leave the room as quickly as he possibly could, whilst I just sat there terrified, as Harry made his way over to me. To my surprise, he took Louis position and straddled me again. That escalated quickly. 

______________________

Sorry it was short, I had quite a bit of homework to do. Comment please telling whether I'm doing good, or give me any ideas. Thanks for reading! xx :)