14. Moving

Everyone was rushing around the apartment, gathering important things like clothes in suitcases, phones, and of course, Niall packed the food. I myself was sitting on the sofa in silence, just considering what had just happened with me and that stupid interfering dark angel. All I wanted to know was why they wanted to help me. He said that the dark angels wanted to save mortals from 'monsters' like the vampires, but with a name like the 'Dark Angels' I can't imagine they are much better. All I need to focus on is staying close to the boys, and not letting myself get too personal to the dark angels.

I got up slowly, still deep in thought, and made me way over to mine and Harry's room to make sure I wasn't going to leave anything behind of importance. Once I came around the corner, I found Harry hunched over a suitcase, packing his as well as my clothes. He looked up as I shambled into the room, not really concentrating on my surroundings.

"Are you alright?" He chuckled, "It looks like your in a different world."

"Yeah, I'm just feeling...thinky..." I shook my head, trying to refocus myself.

"Do you want to tell me what you're thinking about, or do I need to read your mind?" He smirked,

"I'd appreciate it if you didn't Harry." I said seriously, looking directly into his eyes, hoping to have more of an effect.

It seemed to work, since his face feel into a serious expression, like he knew that it really mattered to me if he invaded my thoughts again.

"Ok, love, I won't" He said, before looking back down and continuing to rush around the room at vampire speed and pack.

I took a seat on the bed, just watching him running around in the way only he could. Then I really got thinking about what the dark angel had said. All of Harry's powers made him an extremely powerful person. He could run 100 times faster than anything on earth, not to mention that he had probably 50 times the strength of anything that ever existed. He definately had the potential to be a monster. But on the other hand, he hasn't done anything to intentionally hurt my whilst I was here, so he wasn't a monster at all. I felt someone front of me, and looked up to see Harry kneeling down in front of me,

"You'd never think I was a monster, would you?" Harry said quietly, his eyes turning instantly purple.

"No, Harry, never." I comforted him, and and put my hand to his cheek.

He held my hand to his cheek with his, and nuzzled into it. 

"Thank you, Harry" I said quietly,

"What for, love?" He looked up at my with his piercing green eyes.

"For everything." I whispered simply.

Harry got up off the floor, before taking my hand and helping me up off the bed. He lead me to the door before stopping and looking at me.

"You'll be safe where we're going." He told me, "If you want we can have a proper talk once we get there."

I nodded and smiled, before walked out the door, towards where all the boys where going with the suitcases, so I thought that would be the way towards the car.

I got out onto the street, before seeing the boys unloading their cases into a black land rover, and getting in. I looked behind me to see Harry coming out with 2 more cases, carrying them like they weigh nothing. I chuckled at him showing off, and walked over to the rest of the boys. I saw Niall inside the car, looking at his feet and twiddling his thumbs. I gently knocked on the window to get his attention, and when I did, he looked up and gave my a friendly smile. I waved at him, but then realised that could potentially start a fight between him and Harry before we had even left the house.

I went around the back of the car to look for Harry. When he saw me, he just smirked before randomly picking me up bridal style. I squeeked before throwing my arms around his neck and hanging on for dear life. I felt his chest rumble when he laughed.

"I should do this more often, you're way more cuddly when I do." He smiled innocently.

"Just put me in the car, lover boy." I poked his chest.

He laughed and got in the car, with me still on top of him. He closed the door, whilst I gave him a questioning look.

"Are you going to be ok with me sitting on you the whole way there?" I asked him. He merely scoffed,

"Babe, I'm a vampire, I'll survive." He laughed.

We were sitting in the back right of the car, with Liam on our left, and Niall next to him, and Louis driving and Zayn in the passenger seat. I shuffled around so I was leaning against Harrys chest, but my back was facing the right of the seat and the window. As the car started moving, Harry whispered in my ear,

"If you want, you can lay your head on my shoulder."

I did, and it was very comfy. I'll say it now if I haven't said it already, Harry smelt really nice. It sounds weird, but you know what I mean, hopefully, or now you're just thinking how weird I am. Oh well. I turned my head to the side so I could look out the window at the same time. Fields were passing by, as we drove down country lanes. I suddenly felt Harry's lips against my neck, leaving soft kisses. I looked at him and smiled. I can honestly say, I've never seen him look so happy. His eyes were a vibrant green colour, and he was genuinely smiling. I rested my head back on his shoulder, and found myself falling asleep to the soothing pattern of his slow breathing.

----

I was awoken by someone slightly shaking me, and a quiet voice in my ear.

"Love, we're here." I heard his husky voice say.

Without even opening my eyes, I smiled and hugged him around his neck.

"Carry me in will you." I asked innocently, nuzzling into his shoulder.

"Sure thing, baby." He answered.

I felt him shift underneath me, before I felt cold air rushing into the car as he opened the door. I could hear his shoes against the concrete floor as he walked towards the house. I was perfectly happy in his arms, and now I can think that without being completely disgusted with myself. I felt myself ascending, so we were probably going up stairs. Soon I was placed on one of the most comfortable beds I had ever been on in my life. I snuggled into the covers, and heard Harry laugh.

"I'll be back soon, love." He chuckled, "I've got to sort some things out with the boys."

With that, his footsteps got fainter, and I fell asleep on the bed in our new, safer house.

~*~

Sorry once again that I didn't update yesterday, but I had to do some homework before I go back to school after half-term. If you hadn't already worked it out, yes I'm british, so I had half-term over the past week :). Anyway, I tried to make this chapter a bit longer, but I don't think I was successful :P. Oops.

Thanks for sticking with me for this long guys!

 Shoutout to _unicorns_are_real for subscribing and continously liking my chapters! Thanks a bunch!!