11. Outburst

I was harshly pulled into a different room and onto the bed by my shoulders, only to look up and see Harry smirking like a mad man.

"Harry! You bloody frightened the hell outta me!." I said angrily whilst crossing my arms defensively over my chest.

He was straddling my waist whilst crossing his arms and pouting mockingly.

"Well well, someones grumpy." He said, as if he was talking to a toddler.

"Well maybe I wouldn't be if you didn't keep on talking in my head and hypnotising me to do the things you want to do!" I scolded.

"Come on now, love, we both know that you liked it..." He scoffed.

"No I didn't! You forced me to do that!" I said whilst trying to push him off of me. Of course it didn't work.

"Don't lie, baby, I can read you thoughts. I know for a fact you were enjoying it at least slightly." He said very matter of factly.

I just scoffed and looked over towards the door, trying to plan my escape. Harry knew what I was thinking though, literally, and he leant down towards my neck to pin me to the bed more than before. Now I could only move my hands, as he had my body, head and neck out of action. His warm breath against my neck made me suddenly go really still. Damn, he was right, I did in fact enjoy his company, even though I wouldn't admit to it, and didn't really know it myself. I mean, if I didn't like it, wouldn't I be struggling more than this?

"Harry, seriously, back off. You're creeping me out..." I warned, as I wriggled under his body.

"Do I need to charm you again to get you to realise your feelings for me?" He asked retorically.

"Which reminds me..." I said, and pushed roughly against his chest. "Don't you think it's a bit pathetic that you force me to love you, and force me to kiss you? Can't you just lay off and let me decide what I want to do?"

I was suprised at my sudden outburst, as was Harry. He suddenly stopped and sat up ubruptly whilst looking at me with different emotions flashing through his eyes. He's eyes went from green, to red, to gold, to purple. Now purple is a colour I haven't seen before.

"Kate, we've been through this." He said seriously, "I exaplined to situation to you before, and I'd rather not go through it again"

"Well guess what Harry, I've had enough of this!" I said firmly, gesturing to the position we were in, "I don't care if you want to beat it into me, but.." I suddenly went quiet....

"I can't do this anymore." I finished.

Harry hadn't said anything, or tried to say anything whilst I was ranting to him. His eyes were still purple and he was looking down towards to floor. I took the chance to escape in his dazed trance, and pushed him off me and walked quickly towards the living room.

---

I found Liam and Louis talking quietly to one another when I sat down on the edge of the three seater sofa in the middle of the room. I hugged my knees to my chest and exhaled slowly and shakily, I guess I was still a bit shaken up from what had just happened. It was weird that it seemed I was suffering more than Harry was, when I was the one who lashed out. God, what has this 'charming' done to me.

Louis noticed that something was wrong however, as he stopped his conversation with Liam, and made his way over to me, strangely being careful not to scare me somehow.

"Alright, what happened between you and Harry?" He asked, whilst placing a hand on my back and rubbing soothing circles around my back.

"Didn't you hear?" I asked, "I thought you guys had super hearing of something."

"Yeah, we do, but I just wanted to see if you wanted us to know what happened." Louis answered softly.

He seemed to understand that I was a bit emotionally unstable at the moment, and continued to rub my back to calm my breathing.

"Wait, Lou" Liam said, the first time he had spoke. His voice was filled with concern. He and Louis suddenly became extremely still.

"I hear it to, mate" Louis said, before stopping rubbing my back and looking down the corridor which the bedrooms were situated down. I heard it then too. Thumping, and distant rumbling.

"Harry..." I said , looking up aswell.

Without thinking, I slowly got up to see what was happening. As I got closer, I started to hear grunts of pain, and things breaking. I peered around the corner of Niall's room to find him not in there. I hope Harry isn't doing anything to Niall, but that would be wishful thinking.

I ended up at the end of the corridor at Harry's room, and as I looked around the corner of the door carefully, I was shocked at what I saw. Niall was in the corner, bleeding heavily and being beating by Harry, who was going at him with all his force. I wanted to go in and stop what was happening, until I heard Harry speak.

"IF YOU WEREN'T HERE, SHE WOULDN'T FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU, AND SHE WOULD LOVE ME INSTEAD! DON'T LET ME CATCH YOU WITH HER AGAIN, OR YOU WILL NOT LIVE TO SEE ANOTHER DAY!" Harry screamed as he continued to beat the life out of him.

Niall wasn't fighting back though, he was huddled up the corner, defending himself, but he wasn't fighting Harry. It was like he knew that he needed to let Harry do this in order not to hurt me. I had had enough of Harry and his over reactions though, I walked carefully into the room and tried to get Harry's attention away from Niall, who seemed to slowly be breathing slower and slower.

"Harry?" I asked gently. He didn't respond.

"Harry!" I shouted over the groaning of Niall, and Harry turned to face me immdiately with his eyes a deep shade of purple still, with flecks of red through them.

I walked over to him, to try and get him to calm down.

"Harry, this isn't nessecery," I reasoned with him, "You don't need to beat up Niall for what I've done."

My words seemed to anger more though, probably because I reminded him of what had just happened.

"Oh, so you want me to take it out on you then?" He asked angrily, but his voice wasn't normal, it was deep, and demon-like.

"No, Harry, just listen..." I tried to calm him by placing my hands carefully on the lower part of his arms.

I could feel his strong muscles in his arms, but that didn't help the situation, as I just made me realise he could snap me if he watned to. But as I made contact with him, his eyes flashed green for a second, and his features softened, but quickly turned back to anger. All I needed to do was keep Hary occupied long enough to let Niall escape and heal.

"What could you possibly said to make it better than, Kate!?" He shouted angrily, his fangs fully on show as he growled and breathed heavily, like some sort of animal.

I suddenly got a brilliant idea, but I wasn't sure how Niall would react. I gathered my strength, and spoke.

"You know, Harry," I started, "Actions sometimes speak louder than words."

I moved my hands up his body until they were wrapped around his neck and I pulled him closer to me, until our foreheads were touching.

"Calm Down. I'm here." I whispered.

I felt him instantly relax, and sure enough, his eyes had gone back to green, but there was still flecks of purple in them. He smirked again. It's official, the old smirking Harry's back. I smiled in victory when I realised I had managed to calm him down.

"Your lucky I love you, baby." He chuckled. Before he kissed me.

~*~

OH MY GOD!!! DRAMA! FIGHTS! BREAKING STUFF!! KISSING!!! ARGHH!! ACTION!!

Comment what you thought of this chapter (length and content plz!) so I know what to improve on for next time.

P.S I've been sitting in this same office chair for 1 hour writing this for you guys, so I hope you like it!