Chapter One

"Babe, we gotta go," my husband shouts from downstairs.

"I'll be down in a second," I say, packing a few extra items into my suitcase.

For those of you who don't know me already, my name is Juliet Radke. I'm a photographer for Alternative Press and I work on-set with bands shooting music videos. I reside in Los Angeles, California with my husband, Ronnie Radke.

If you don't know my story, Ronnie and I go way back. I was there before he ran into trouble with the law and after. We split up after some decisions were made and I started seeing Craig Mabbitt. Well, that one didn't work out so well either, but then I met TJ Bell. I was recently engaged to TJ and soon to be married when I managed to find my way back to Ronnie.

Enough about that though, if you want to hear more about that, look out for my original story.

"Juliet, let's go," Ronnie calls again.

"I'm coming, relax," I joke, dragging my luggage behind me down the stairs.

"I was about to leave you behind," he says, meeting me at the end of the stairs.

"Shut up, you could never leave me behind," I set my luggage down at the foot of the stairs.

"Bet," he says wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Fine, leave me," I wrap my arms around his neck.

"That would be no fun, what would I do without you, Mrs. Radke?"

"Good point, let's get going," I say.

"Here," he grabs my bags and heads for the door, "I'll pack the car, make sure everything is locked and turned off."

I absolutely loved my house. Ronnie and I bought it right after the wedding and moved in just as quickly. I had to get all my belongings from TJ's  house, which wasn't easy for me, so I had Craig and Ronnie move my stuff out.

Our house is very simple and elegant, I love it. The entry way led straight into a small living room connected to the dining room, which connected to the kitchen. On the other side of the kitchen was the entertainment room, which connected the downstairs bathroom, the backyard, and the garage to the house. It also led straight back to the entry way. The downstairs area was basically a loop.

The front door was several steps away from the staircase, leading up to the second floor. There were four bedrooms, one which has been turned into an office, and a guest bathroom.

The backyard was mostly rock, with a small area of grass on the right, a pool with a slide in the middle, and a hot tub connected to the pool on the left.

I was in heaven.

I made sure to lock all doors and windows and check to make sure everything was turned off before leaving the house.

We were going to be gone for awhile, and I was going to miss my house.

"I think I got everything," I say, meeting Ronnie out front.

"Good," he says, loading the car.

I accidentally impulsively bought a Porsche, and Ronnie accidentally impulsively bought a Porsche, so now we have two Porsche's.

We said our final goodbyes to the house and headed to the Los Angeles International Airport to catch a flight to Canada with the rest of Falling in Reverse.

"Do you remember when we shared a plane right after you and I broke up?" I ask Ronnie in the car.

"Yeah," he stares at the road, "you pissed me the fuck off with that."

"It wasn't my fault. How did you not know you were sharing a plane with Escape The Fate?"

"I don't know," he takes my hand. "I'd gladly share a plane with you now."

"Good cause we're married," I give him a look.

"How could I forget."

Arriving at the airport and finding our plane was pretty simple. The rest of the band soon found us and we took off.

The plane was super nice, decorated comfortably in sofas and recliners. I felt at ease not being in an actual airline environment.

Airplanes still scare the hell out of me, so I made sure to sit pretty close to Ronnie. Hell, I was almost on top of him.

"Um," Christian looks over from across the plane at Ronnie and I, phone in his hand. "Have you seen the new cover of AP?"

"No," Ronnie answers for the both of us.

"It's not good," Zakk adds to the conversation.

"Falling in Reverse related?" Ronnie asks.

"Worse," Christian says, walking over and handing his phone across to Ronnie.

"Shit," he says.

"What?" I lift my head up off Ronnie's shoulder and join the conversation.

"Hey babe," he says, hiding the phone in his chest, "you work for Alternative Press."

"Your point?" I give him a look.

"I don't think they like you anymore," he says.

Don't like me anymore? That makes absolutely no sense.

"What are you talking about?" I snatch the phone out of his hands

"Oh," I say, realizing the cover is about Ronnie and I.

"Juliet Radke, who is she?" Ronnie reads, rolling his eyes.

The cover was a picture of Ronnie and I from when we shot the video to The Drug in Me is You.

"That's such an old picture though, we don't look like that anymore," I say.

"Juliet Radke, TJ Bell's former fiancée, leaves Bell during wedding day for Falling in Reverse's headman, Ronnie Radke," he continued to read.

"You have got to be kidding me," I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Hey," Ryan joins us on the couch, "you're famous in the emo kid world now."

"Yeah, and I just lost my job," I say, rolling my eyes.