Chapter Thirty Two

It's all just been one big game. Ronnie, Craig, TJ, Andy, Escape The Fate, Falling In Reverse, Crown The Empire. We were all just living in a game and I was the controller. Andy was right, he was so right.

It was always Ronnie and I. The day he went to prison was the day things changed, but I wouldn't lose hope. Craig was screaming for my attention, but I couldn't leave Ronnie, not even if he was locked away. But then he got out and everything was different. The day Ronnie cheated on me and dropped everything to be with another person was the day the game started.

Craig picked me up off my feet and he fell in love with me, but I couldn't get over Ronnie, I never could. Craig didn't last long though, he left just like Ronnie. He dropped everything to be with another person.

Then TJ came along, and he fell in love with me. I still couldn't get over Ronnie and now Craig was just another broken piece of my heart. TJ lasted longer than the others. We were engaged to be married, but that ended the day of the wedding. Ronnie came back and picked me up off my feet. TJ ran off with another person and dropped everything, just like the others.

But I didn't care, I couldn't care because I had Ronnie again. I thought that he would be the one to save me because he was the beginning of it all. If you are to know the end, you must start at the beginning. He wasn't the end though, he couldn't be. Something in this world doesn't want us to be together.

Who was the reason for all of this heartbreak? Was it Ronnie, or was it really me? I left all of these men for someone else, as if they didn't mean a thing to me. They loved me and I left them like they were nothing.

Now it's Andy's turn, and that scares me in every way possible. He opened my eyes and I am terrified. I can't hurt him, I can't imagine hurting him. I would destroy anyone if they hurt him, even if I have to destroy myself.

I have to end this game.

"Have you been in here the entire time?" I hear Andy's voice ask from the front of the bus.

"Yeah," I clear my thoughts and meet him in the middle of the bus.

"Were you sleeping?" He takes off his jacket and throws it onto one of the couches. He was exhausted from performing.

"No, I was just thinking. Did you have a good show?" I attempt to keep his mind away from my thoughts.

"My voice cracked and I am very upset," he rolls his eyes and grins at me. His smile was a killer, I couldn't stand it.

"How'd that happen?" I bite my lip and attempt to look past him. His charming personality was always too much for me, even when he wasn't trying to charm me at all.

"It was at the end of The Fallout. I cracked at the very last line and I will never let that go."

"Is there anything?" I mock him.

"You're awful to me," he laughs at his own mistake.

"So why are you back here?" I ask, "I figured you would be in there until the end of the night."

"You weren't there, I had to come find you," he runs his hands through his hair.

"I had to get a little bit of peace and quiet, I'm still trying to recover," I explain. I really just needed time to think.

"Have you had enough peace and quiet?"

"Yes," I impulsively fix his hair, which he himself messed up moments before.

"Well, if you've had enough time by yourself, lets go see our friends Pierce The Veil," he suggests, pulling my hands away from his hair.

"Like, side stage?" I lock my fingers with his.

"Like, in the crowd," he flashes me another grin.

"You?" I step back from him and laugh, "Andy Leo dares to be in a crowd of fans who just saw him perform live? A crowd of fans who just experienced his voice crack?"

"That was always my biggest fear, I can't believe my voice cracked," he laughs and shakes his head. "Granted, they are all mostly there for Pierce The Veil."

"I've seen quite a few fans go crazy for Andy Leo," I bring myself back to him.

"Yeah? Like yourself?" He jokes and wraps his arms around my waist.

"I'm not a fan, I never was. Don't you remember the day we met? I had no idea who you were. How does it feel being just an ordinary guy?"

"It feels pretty great actually. Fans don't know who I am, but you do. You've seen every side of me in a matter of days," Andy explains. I understand what he's talking about, fans only know the glamour side of a rockstar.

"After everything that's happened, I'm sure most of these fans are wanting to see you and Ronnie," I roll my eyes.

"You know how many of them would kill to meet Juliet Radke?" He kisses my forehead.

"And after all that, you still want to watch PTV from the crowd?" I glance past him towards the darkness in the front of the bus.

"We'll go upstairs to the balcony, nobody will know," he brings my attention back to his eyes and tries to convince me. I could never say no to his eyes.

"Andy Leo, in the audience at his own concert? You're wild," I remind him again.

"Just stay close to me, it'll be fun," he drags me off of the bus and into the venue, through the front doors.

"They're going to recognize you," I say, following close behind as we wander up the staircase to the second floor bar.

"They're going to recognize you," he repeats my words and continues to push through past the bar and to the balcony overlooking the stage.

"They're going to recognize both of us together," I laugh and join him in the crowd of fans around the railing of the balcony.

Pierce The Veil set up a large white banner with their logo projected onto it as the roadies set up the stage behind it. It was interesting to be in the audience, even if we were on the second floor rather than in the pit.

"So far so good," Andy wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"And if they recognize us?" I give him an upset look.

"We run," he kisses the top of my head and returns his attention to the stage as the banner drops and the lights go out.

Pierce The Veil was fantastic live. The lights, video, and sound effects definitely added to the show, I loved it.

We watched them perform for an entire hour without getting recognized. It felt pretty great to be with Andy and be just normal people. He wasn't Andy Leo, he was just Andy and I wasn't Juliet Radke, I was just Juliet.

That feeling faded fast as the end of the show was near. We still had to get out of this place without being recognized.

"So, Andrew," I focus my attention on him, "what's your escape plan?"

"That was the last song, so we have three seconds to leave this place before-"

"Andy Leo!?" He's immediately interrupted by a fan on the balcony. Everyone looked towards us.

"Take my hand and don't let go," he plans an escape.

Eventually the entire second floor realized who he was. They all knew who I was too, I was surprised. In no time, Andy took my hand and dragged me through the balcony, past the bar, and down the stairs before fans could stop us. I've never ran so fast in my life.