Chapter Thirty Three

I always ask myself, "if I knew what was going to happen in the future, would I have ever trusted Ronnie Radke with my heart?"

The answer is yes, the answer will always be yes. I would not be here today if it wasn't for him. Just because we're not romantically compatible doesn't mean we can't be great friends. If it wasn't for us getting married and him bringing me along on this tour, I would have never met Andy.

I was starting to get used to the concerts. I would hang out with Andy until Crown The Empire went out to perform. While Andy was away, I watched the show from side stage.

A couple of days has gone by since the show in Grand Rapids and today was the day Ronnie and I flew home for our sons funeral.

"Are you sure you're going to be okay?" Andy asks, following Ronnie and I through the airport with my suitcase.

"I won't be gone long," I explain, "I'll have a little bit of closure after this anyways." I couldn't stand the thought of burying my child.

"You better call me every chance you get." He felt like an overprotective mother.

"She will," Ronnie answers for me as we approach the gate.

"You know how fragile she is, take care of her," he adds, handing my luggage over to me.

"I'm fine, Andy," I glance between him and Ronnie. The tension was very real.

"I know you are, I'll see you tomorrow," he kisses my cheek.

"I love you," I wrap myself in his arms one last time before leaving to get on the plane.

"I love you too, please be careful." Andy's words pierced through Ronnie's mind and I can tell it bothered him to hear our conversation.

In no time at all Ronnie and I were seated on our flight back to Los Angeles. We had six hours to kill before the flight landed, so we had lots to talk about.

"Well that was nice," Ronnie breaks the silence.

"Huh?" I give him a confused look.

"You two are beautiful together," he says. I can't tell if he's serious or not.

"I guess so."

"He nearly attacked me when you were in the hospital. I've never seen someone that driven before," he adds.

"What do you mean?" I set my magazine down and focus my attention on his words.

"He freaked out when I said we were going to be together."

"Why would you say that?" I roll my eyes and lay back in my seat. We weren't going to be together.

"Because I thought that was going to happen. When you were having the baby, I was convinced you and I were going to get back together and raise it. Andy didn't like that idea," Ronnie explains.

So that's why Andy was so upset after my hospital trip. Ronnie convinced him we were going to get back together again. Why is Ronnie the mastermind behind everything?

"Why would you tell him something like that? You know it's not true," I give Ronnie a bitter look.

"Because if he knew we were going to get back together again, he would back off from you, duh."

"You don't own me Ronnie, let me love whoever the fuck I want to," I roll my eyes again and glance out the window towards the clouds.

"I think you'll snap out of it after this tour and come back to me, like you always do," he adds.