Chapter Thirteen

I could hear my heartbeat pounding in my ears.

I fell to my knees and watched him walk away. I felt like I couldn't do anything but sit here and watch the world around me. In front of all these fans, I was on the ground. They had no idea why, which made things easier for me.

Why did I fall to my knees? Why didn't I chase after him?

"Listen to me, Juliet," Andy kneels down to my level and grabs both of my hands, "I'm going to take you back to our bus and you are going to relax, okay?"

"What just happened?" I ask him, tears in my eyes.

"I happened," he says, lifting me to my feet.

"You," I say, fixating my eyes on him once again.

"Let's go," he helps me get off stage.

What just happened? I keep asking myself that one question. Where did Ronnie go?

"I told you so," Vic says, brushing past me offstage.

I guess he did. I couldn't bring myself to say anything to him. I couldn't bring myself to say anything at all. I was weak and had no control.

"Wait!" I turn and catch Vic's hand, "What's going on?"

"I told you," Vic pulls away and looks straight at Andy.

"They invited us to stay on your bus," Andy tells me, pulling me along once again, "But we figured there would be more room if we had our own."

"How considerate," I say.

"Oh, Juliet," he wraps an arm around me and guides me through the venue, which seemed so unfamiliar to him only hours ago. "I know they all told you," he explains, "the whole, 'Andy Leo gets what he wants and-'"

"What he wants is me," I finish his sentence.

"Yes," he says, "but that kiss.."

"I know," I say, trying to fight back my tears.

"That wasn't just me, you caught me by surprise."

"I don't even know what that was," I remind myself. How was I capable of kissing Andy like that? I had a feeling of warmth and love being with him. I loved Ronnie, what was I doing?

"I know what you're thinking," he continues to drag me around the venue to the bus.

"What am I thinking?" I ask, waiting for his answer.

"Ronnie hates you and you don't know what you're doing at the moment."

"How'd you know?" I feel myself turning pale.

"Your face says it all. It's okay," he wraps his arm around me and walks close.

Something about Andy made me feel safe. It was a feeling I never had with Ronnie or anyone else. I don't want to fall in love with him though, I'm married.

Crown The Empire's bus was definitely bigger and better than the bus we were on, I couldn't believe it.

"Wow," I say, entering the bus.

"Yeah," he says, guiding me along, "It's our home away from home, so we had to make sure it was nice."

"You knew I was there the entire time?" I finally ask, referring to Danielle and I standing in the pit.

"Of course," he brings me into the lounge area and pours me a drink from behind the bar, "I mean, how could I not? Even if you were in the middle of a mosh pit, I'd be able to pick you out."