Chapter Three

"Alright," Ronnie begins to explain to the entire band, the few roadies who came along, and a security guard who still has not said a word to me since I met him about a week ago. "Our plan is to arrive in Vancouver in about twenty minutes. We have two sedans waiting at the airport to take us to the hotel, where the bus will be waiting to take us to the venue later tonight. Any questions?"

"Who's in which car?" A chunky male roadie asks.

"Doesn't matter," Ronnie answers bluntly.

"Can I sit by you?" A tiny female roadie asks.

"No," the security guard answers.

"Anything else?" Ronnie asks everyone.

"I'm sorry," I approach the roadie, "who are you?"

"Mrs. Radke," she answers, flipping her blonde hair.

"Funny," I cross my arms, "last time I checked, I was Mrs. Radke."

"I know everything about Ronnie, and he isn't married. He especially wouldn't marry you," she crosses her arms and glares at me.

"Baby, come here," I reach my hand out and gesture to him.

"Stop fighting with the roadies," he whispers, taking my hand.

"You see this?" I hold up my hand and his to reveal our wedding rings. "Guess you don't know everything about Ronnie."

"Uh," the girl turns pale, "well, it's nice to meet you."

"Want to try this again?" I ask her.

"Yeah."

"Alright," I reach out my other hand "I'm Juliet, nice to meet you."

"I'm Crystal," she says, shaking my hand.

"How old are you, Crystal?"

"Nineteen," she says.

Ronnie and I exchange glances.

"And you wanted to marry me?" Ronnie gives her a look.

"Anyways," I push Ronnie aside, "why did you come along with us?"

"My brother Michael," she points at the chubby roadie, "and a few of his friends are equipment techs. Falling in Reverse hired them for this tour and he invited me to come along."

"Right," I stare at the small crowd of nerdy guys standing behind her, "we're not going to be having any problems, right?"

"No," she says.

"Good, because my husband and I aren't about to roundhouse kick a teenager out of a plane," I say, walking back to Ronnie.

"Okay," he says, picking Willow up into his arms, "we'll be landing in five minutes. We will meet up with the other band before heading to the cars."

"Other band?" I give Ronnie a look.

"Yes, babe, we're touring with another band. They're flying in on a different plane."

"Why didn't you tell me?" I tug on his arm.

"Oops," he shrugs.

"Who are they?" I ask.

"Pierce The Veil."

Oh? I never expected them to be touring with Falling in Reverse.

We immediately got off the plane and waited at the gate for Pierce The Veil. Their flight arrived a little after ours and we did quick introductions.

"Gentlemen," Ronnie pulls Willow and I close to him, "this is my wife, Juliet and my daughter, Willow."

"Juliet?" One of the band members steps forward.