Chapter Twenty Seven

"Juliet," I'm awoken by Andy, once again.

"Andrew Velasquez, you let me sleep or god help me I will skin you alive," I say, without moving another muscle.

"It's noon, love, it's time to wake up," he takes my hand into both of his.

Noon? How could I have slept that long?

"Andrew, what did I just tell you?" I open one eye to look at him. He somehow became 200% more attractive in the past twelve hours.

"Yeah, and I am going to carry you off of this bus if you don't get up," he rolls his eyes at me.

"Oh my god, why do you look so good today?" I sit up on the couch and hold my arms out to him.

We had two days off until the next show. We were heading back to the US for this venue in Grand Rapids, Michigan. We were staying in Chicago for the weekend and then heading to Grand Rapids in two days. We had a very small vacation, so I was ready to relax.

The buses had parked in front of the resort we were staying at and everyone had already checked into their rooms to started their vacation.

"Did you forget?" He asks, picking me up.

"Forget what?" I ask, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"Danielle and Vic invited us to dinner," he explains, carrying me out of the bus and back to Crown The Empire's bus.

I don't remember this at all. Vic wasn't very happy with me last night, why would he want to see me today?

"Oh, okay," I say, letting myself down from his arms.

"We'll talk more later, do you want to go get us checked in while I get our bags?" He asks, glancing at the bus.

"Yes," I kiss him and head off towards the large resort to get our room keys.

I realized getting two rooms was pointless because I basically spent all my time in Andy's room, so I went ahead and got one room for the both of us. We were on the 11th floor, room 1109.

"Eaglewood Resort, huh?" Andy meets me in the lobby with our luggage.

"Interesting name," I joke, taking my bag off his shoulder.

Andy and I spent the next couple of hours getting ready and talking about life before we met each other. He sure was a patient soul, I appreciated him so much.

"Do you like music?" Andy asks me, patiently waiting for me to finish my makeup on the couch.

"No, baby, I'm the only person in the world who doesn't like music," I walk out of the bathroom to give him a look of disappointment.

"Woah, you clean up nice," he grins at me.

"I'm not feeling this dinner, Andy," I say, walking back to the mirror in the bathroom.

"Why, mamas?" He asks, joining me in the bathroom.

"Vic told me some interesting things last night," I remind myself.

"Yeah, I saw him drag you away, must have been important," he says, returning to his place on the couch.

"He knows," I finish my makeup and join him on the couch.

"I figured," he rolls his eyes.

"He also thinks I should get back together with Ronnie, for the baby's sake."

"Do you want to do that?" He asks me, obviously not wanting to know the answer.

"God no," I lean up against his chest, "there's no place I'd rather be than with you."

"We'll figure this shit out eventually, just give it some time."

****

God, was he gorgeous in a suit.

All my fear went away the second he stepped up to the alter, but things were about to get bad.

"Radke?" TJ gives Ronnie a dirty look, "What's going on, I thought you were done with Juliet."

"I'm sorry, TJ," Ronnie takes my hand from him, "I'm still in love with her. I always have been."

"But she loves me," TJ looks at me, shocked.

I try to speak but end up choking on my words. I look out to the guests, all silent and in the same panicked state as TJ.

"TJ," I breathe my words out, "I love you."

"See," TJ starts, "She loves me, not you-"

"But I want to spend my life with Ronnie," I interrupt him, "I don't think I can live without him."

"Julie.." TJ gets quiet.

I reached out my hand for TJ, but he disappeared into a world I left behind. I reached out for Ronnie, but I couldn't touch him. I couldn't get close enough to grab him. He just moved farther and farther from me. I was panicked, I couldn't see anything and he was moving away faster and faster.

I hit the ground with a loud slam.

****

"Juliet, wake the fuck up!" Andy wakes me up in a panic. He was covered in blood, but I couldn't see where he was hurt. Where was the blood coming from?

"What's going on?" I examine his concerned face and realized the panic was very real. I couldn't feel my body, everything was numb. I looked down to realize I was laying in a pool of my own blood on the floor.

"Look at me," he grabs ahold of my face and keeps my eyes on his, "I called an ambulance, just please don't look down."

I was terrified, he was terrified, and we were both bloody. I couldn't feel anything, so this had to be my blood. How did I end up on the floor? What was going on?