Chapter Forty Nine

After a few weeks, things felt normal again. I packed up all of my things and left mine and Ronnie's house. I was very cautious about moving in with TJ again, but I really didn't have anywhere else to go.

It took us awhile to start acting like a couple again. I didn't sleep in the same bed with him for at least a month. TJ's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree when I brought Vivian in for the first time. I don't know if he missed me or my cat more.

Being in his house made me feel a lot of different things that I hadn't felt in a long time. I still beat myself up over the way I ended things with him. He's always been good to me, even when he is upset. TJ and I don't know what's going to happen next, but we started wearing our engagement rings again. It felt good to be thinking of love again. I still believe that I don't deserve TJ.

It's been a month or two since I last saw Ronnie in the hospital. I don't know if he's recovered well or not. I don't even know if he's alive. I tried to not care, but the thought was always in the back of my head.

I've been spending a lot of time by myself while TJ has been working on a new album with Escape The Fate. I want to be able to go back to work, but I just don't see how it will work out with mine and TJ's schedule. I don't think he wants me shooting other bands anyways.

I spent the day deep cleaning the house, so I was exhausted when TJ finally came home.

"Hey, Julie, are you home?" I hear TJ call from downstairs.

"I'm here," I call back to him. I was watching Netflix in the bedroom, trying to relax.

"Okay, cool," he says, meeting me upstairs, "cause I was thinking."

"It's never a good thing when you think," I joke.

He joins me on the bed and tucks a piece of hair behind my ear, "I want us to get married."

"When?" I turn the TV off and look over at him.

"Soon," he says, "we're going on tour when this album drops and I want to be married before then."

"So before the end of the year?" I ask. I don't know if I'm ready for that yet.

"Pretty much."

"You really want to have another wedding?" I didn't understand why TJ would want to go through the whole process again.

"Of course I do, I missed out on the first wedding."

I didn't know if it was the idea of being married again or the idea of being married to TJ, but I started to feel nauseous. I immediately ran into the bathroom and threw up.

"That's not good," TJ follows me into the bathroom and moves my hair out of the way like a pair of drunk girls at a party.

"I don't know what's gotten into me," I pick myself back up off the floor and wash my mouth out at the sink.

"I think I do," he sighs.

"No," I look up at him.

"Yeah. Here we go again."

With the thought of pregnancy in the back of our minds, we both headed to the store to buy a pregnancy test.

I prayed I wasn't pregnant. I prayed over and over. This can't be happening again, especially the part where it could involve both Ronnie's or TJ.

I booked it to the bathroom when we got home and took the test. I left TJ downstairs in the living room. He sat on the couch and held his breath.

"Did you do it?" TJ stands up and greets me as I head back into the living room.

"Yeah, but I couldn't look," I hold the test in my hands.

"How else are we supposed to know?" TJ half jokes.

"I don't know," I hand the test to him. "Can you look?"

TJ scanned the test with me clinging to his side. I took a glance at the test and felt my heart sink into my stomach. 

It was positive.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 07, 2018 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Tragic Magic II World Tourजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें