Chapter Five

I forgot how it felt to watch Ronnie perform. I haven't seen him actually perform live since he was in Escape The Fate. He has so much life and energy.

Willow and I hung around offstage, watching Falling In Reverse and Pierce The Veil perform. We were having the time of our lives.

Ronnie kept a close eye on us while he was on stage, glancing back every now and then.

Pierce The Veil hung around a while, waiting to play after them. The guys attempted to make conversation with me, but it didn't last very long.

"So," Ronnie speaks to the crowd, "who's heard our new music?"

The crowd goes absolutely nuts. Guess their new music is a big hit.

"I had a pretty big inspiration for some of those songs."

Yeah, I get it. I broke your heart, let's get this over with.

"How many of you guys have heard of Juliet?"

The crowd is going insane. Since when was I a big icon? Oh right, I guess I married Ronnie Radke.

"You know?" Ryan adds, "sitting in this room playing Russian roulette."

"Finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet!" The crowd finishes.

Wow, who knew one man had so much influence on so many people.

"Alright, so you must know we're married right?" Ronnie glances back at me.

The crowd continues to cheer. How do they know so much?

"But in all reality, has anyone really seen her? You know, besides all the pictures on social media?"

I don't like where this is heading.

"Juliet, why don't you come see us for a quick second?" Ronnie gestures me to come out.

"You better go," Danielle tells me, "the fans won't like you if you don't."

So I walk out onto the stage. The stage felt so big, the crowd felt even bigger. I immediately walked straight to Ronnie and clung to his side.

"Mrs. Radke, these are your biggest fans," he introduces us.

There were so many faces, I couldn't focus on one. They all watched in awe.

"Hi," I slightly wave.

They crowd is going nuts. Why am I such a big deal?

"So, we're going to play a new song," Ronnie announces, cuing the band to play a brief intro to Loser. "Juliet, you're going to help us sing along."

I shake my head, "that's not a good idea."

"You'll be fine," he lets go of me and hands me a microphone. "After all, you love this song."

"Run, my dear, as fast as you can," Ronnie starts off.

"You've killed me here, the bloods on your hands," I finish the lyric for him.

Maybe this isn't that bad?

"Oh, I don't really think that you will ever understand the person that I was, the person that I am, I'm different now," he winks at me.