Chapter Twenty Six

"You two have been attached at the hip the past couple of days, what's going on?" Hayden asks Andy and I.

"They're fresh meat, it'll fade as the relationship progresses," Dave answers for us.

"Funny," Andy says, grabbing a beer from the mini fridge and joining me on the couch. This bus did not have the luxury of a full service bar, but the guys made do with what they had.

"I think I know the answer," Ronnie says, taking a seat next to me.

"Good for you," Andy brings me closer to him defensively.

"I wouldn't necessarily say it's a good thing," Ronnie continues to throw shade at me.

"What would you call it?" I ask, getting defensive over my baby.

"A reason to keep my ex wife close by," he hisses. Ronnie is hit or miss when it comes to him being nice to me. Ever since this tour has started he's been awful to me.

"No freaking way," Vic rises off the couch across from us and approaches me. "I know what's going on, let's go," he drags me off the couch and to the middle section of the bus to talk to me.

"I know, I should have gone to the doctor and got checked out," I begin to apologize to myself.

"Does Andy know?" Vic asks me. He's too smart for me, I'm surprised he caught on so quick.

"Of course he knows," I add, "he took me to the hospital."

"So what is it? Do you know yet?" Vic questions me.

"He's a boy," I say, feeling sick.

"Name?"

"Haven't figured that out yet," I take a seat on one of the bunk beds.

"Juliet, how are you going to make it?" Vic touches my hand and sits next to me.

"What do you mean?" I ask, fearful of his answer.

"You've got to deal with your divorce, your new boy toy, and now a baby?"

"I still don't get your point," I examine his face for an answer.

"You know honestly, Juliet, I think you need to get back together with Ronnie," he says, looking me in the eye.

"Why would you think that?" I try to look past him.

"You're having a baby, Juliet. A baby that needs to grow up in a stable home," he explains to me.

"Stable? Nothing about Ronnie Radke is stable," I begin to feel fire emerge from my eyes.

"And Andy is?" Vic drops his voice.

"It doesn't matter," I fight, "Andy doesn't have a thing to do with this baby."

"Exactly my point."

I couldn't fight against Vic's words. Everything he said was so true and hurt me so much. I couldn't be on this bus any longer. I couldn't deal with my thoughts. His words continue to repeat over and over in my head.

"I have to go," I say, pushing past him to the front of the bus.

"Juliet!" He calls after me as I enter the cab.

"Hi," I sit down in the passenger seat next to the bus driver.

"Well howdy, little lady, what you doing up here?" The husky man with a large, grey beard driving the bus greets me.