Chapter Ten

It's now three o'clock and we are on the road. The two bands gathered together in the back of the bus to hang out and drink.

Zakk, Ryan, Danielle, and Willow were up front taking naps in their designated bus beds.

Ronnie, Christian, and I were hanging out on the couch while everyone else stood around the bar.

I was practically laying on Ronnie, dosing off every now and then. I managed to get ahold of his jacket anyways, so I couldn't be happier.

"So we'll be in Calgary in a few hours for the show tonight. Then tomorrow we will head to Edmonton. February the twenty fourth we will have off, so plan to be in a hotel somewhere, then we start again in Saskatoon. Any questions?" Vic explains to us.

"No," Christian answers for everyone.

"Good," he says. "Also, we'll be meeting up with another band."

"Who?" Derek interrupts.

"Crown The Empire. They're young, so be careful," Vic explains.

"Crown The Empire?" Ronnie adds, "since when?"

"That was the originally plan," he says, "but the lead singer was sick. They're jumping back on for the rest of the tour."

"And we'll meet up with them tonight?" Christian asks.

"Yes. They will be on our buses as well," Jaime adds.

"Andy sure is different," Ronnie tells me.

"How do you know so many people?" I ask.

"I'm Ronnie Radke?"

"Duh," Vic adds.

"Hey, nobody asked you, wise guy," I hiss.

"Okay," Vic starts, "do you understand how stupid of a question that was?"

"He's got a point, babe," Ronnie adds.

"I didn't even know he knew you all," I say.

"Yeah, he's Ronnie Radke, he knows everyone," Tony, the guitarist, adds.

"Shit, do you know the president?" I ask.

"No," he gives me a look.

"Oh, guess you're not the cool 'Ronnie Radke' anymore."

"How long are you going to drag this on?" He asks me.

"I'm done," I say confidently.

"This is going to be a long tour," Vic sighs.

"Hey, Legos, nobody asked for your opinion," I say.

"It's okay, she only got four hours of sleep last night, she's probably moody," Vic adds.

"She acts like she's three when it comes to sleeping," Ronnie says.

"Whatever," I roll my eyes.