Chapter 1: Getting Caught

Cameron's P.O.V:
I had just walked back to my hotel room. A MAGCON event had just ended and I was extremely worn out. A hot bath sounded so nice right now. I'll probably take one in a little bit. I just need to relax first. I laid on me bed. I was sleeping on the bed to the very left and Shawn was going to be sleeping on the one to the right. He hadn't come back yet. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through Instagram. After going through that, I got on Snapchat. After a few minutes I heard a knock on the door.  "I forgot my key." I heard Shawn yell from the other side. His voice sounded adorable. I jumped off the bed and looked through the peep hole. Shawn looked sexy when he was breathing hard and sweating badly. I had been attracted to girls my entire life until I met Shawn. From the moment we ran into each other I don't know; I just felt a special connection there. I would never act on it though. I couldn't imagine my life if I were 'gay'. "Open the door dude." He yelled again, this time a little more demanding. I opened the door, allowing Shawn to enter. He truly looked tired. He smiled through his tiredness and pinched my left nipple.

"Hey!" I screamed out in pain. All us guys always
seemed to inflict pain on eachother through tittie twisters and other things. Shawn kept walking, laughing a little bit and plopped down on his bed.

"Dude, that show literally about killed me." he said.

"Yah man, I know." I sat down on my bed, kicking my feet up to lay down.

"I had no idea that many people would actually be there tonight." said Shawn. He had rose up and was just sitting down on the bed. He was unbuttoning his shirt as he talked. I watched him, the sight of Shawn starting to undress making "little-cam" excited. I pulled covers over myself in case my growing boner became noticeable. "I'm gonna go take a shower." he said, now standing up. He unbuckled his pants, making me a little more horny.

"Well hurry man cause I was wanting to take one too." Shawn dropped his pants, just standing in tight boxer briefs. His plump ass faced me as he turned around. How could one boy have so much ass? I asked in my head.

Shawn turned around and said "You could take one with me if you'd like." He winked at me. I didn't say anything for a second, taken aback be Shawn's bulge. We both started laughing. I realized he was just kidding. Shawn walked to the bathroom and closed the door. Once I heard the water running I pulled off the covers and pulled my boxer briefs down. I had to take care of my boner before he came back out here. I grabbed my semi-hard 9 inch shaft, moving it up and down. I didn't have any lube, so I just jerked off without anything. I imagined his ass, and bulge, that I had seen just moments before. I heard Shawn start singing from the shower. I loved his voice. It made me even hornier. I started pumping faster. I needed to get this taken care of before he came out. I was starting to worry now. I don't know if I'm going to be able to finish in time. I opened my phone and looked up one of Shawn's songs. I just needed to hear his voice. It might be able to send me over the edge and make me cum. I put both headphones. I continued jacking off.

Shawn's P.O.V:

I turn off the hot shower water. It felt so good to have taken a shower. It had been such a long night. I looked down at my cock. I couldn't get hard these next few nights rooming with Cameron. It would be pretty difficult, but I just had to. I'd love to be in a relationship with him, but he's straight. And that's ok. I've kept my secret this long and I can still keep it. I've been gay nearly my entire life but I never felt this way for anyone until I met Cam. I just felt an instant connection between us, like it was fate or destiny. I stepped out of the shower, drying off my wet body. I looked at myself in the mirror. "Just act normal." I whisper to myself. I walked out of the bathroom, my towel wrapped around my waist. I turned the corner entering the main part of the room again. In this moment I saw something that I would never forget. Cameron Dallas, the Cameron Dallas jerking off! His dick looked so big, probably a few inches longer than my own. I walked out, closer to the bed and finally Cameron noticed me. He was holding his phone in his left hand, his right hand rapped around his shaft. Both of his earbuds were in as soon as we made eye contact his face blushed. It turned redder than a rose in a field of rubies. He quickly turned off his phone and pulled out his earbuds, covering himself up.

Cameron's P.O.V:

I hadn't finished in time. "I am so sorry Shawn. I managed to get out

"No mans it's all good." Shawn grabbed the clothes he needed and went back to the bathroom to get dressed. Oh my God, that was so embarrassing. After Shawn had changed he walked out of the bathroom in blue pajamas bottoms and no shirt. He laid down in his bed. He looked over at me. Was I still blushing? Could he tell I was still blushing? Did he see what I was jerking off to? Did he think it was a coincidence that I had done it right after seeing him undress? I needed to stop doing stupid things like this. I needed to get s girlfriend or something. And I needed to get one fast.