Chapter 21: Reattached

Shawn's P.O.V:

I open my eyes. Why is the sun so bright. Why does my head hurt so badly. I raise my hands to my head and realize I'm not alone in this bed. I roll over to see Cameron snuggled up against me. It felt so good. But I can't let him know that. He broke up with me. "What the hell!" I scream. Cameron opens his eyes looking around pulling me closer.

"What's wrong?!?"

"You are." I struggled in his arms. "Get off of me."

"Shawn, wait." I moved from my bed to the bathroom. God my head hurt.

"No Cameron. You need to leave. This isn't right." I sit down in the bathroom. I look in the mirror to see tears in my eyes. Why the hell am I always crying for this boy. Ugggh.

"Shawn you don't remember last night because you were drunk. Nash figured out what happened, between us."

"What are you talking about Cameron." I leaned against the door. I felt him leaning against it on the other side.

"How do you think we broke up Shawn?"

"You called me on the phone and broke up with me. Cameron what is is going on?"

"Shawn see I thought you broke up with me over text. So when I called you tell me exactly what you heard."

"You said we're breaking up, we're breaking up, then you hung up on me."

"I was talking about the phone call you idiot. Nash and I drove through a no signal spot." My heart flipped in my chest.

"How do I know your telling the truth?"

"Why would I lie to you Shawn?"

"This doesn't make sense. So why have you been ignoring me and thought we were broke up?"

"Well the other night when you fell asleep I texted you, because I missed you, and Josh took your phone and texted me back. He broke up with me over text message pretending to be you!" I pull out my phone and go to messages.

"There are no break up messages between us Cameron."

"He must have deleted them, here read this." He slid his phone under the door. I read the messages. I started crying more when I got to the bottom. He must have been so heart broken.

"Baby!" I say. I unlock the door and he falls in on me. He must have really been leaning on it. I look into his beautiful brown eyes. "I've missed you so much Cameron."

"I've missed you too baby boy." Then he leaned down and kissed me. I missed the taste of his lips, the way his tongue explored my mouth, the way his hand always found its way to my ass or crotch. I missed everything about him, and he was finally mine again.

"So just to be clear we're not broken up?" I say standing up from off the ground. I help him up. He pulls me into a tight, but embracing, hug.

"I never want to be without you Shawn. These past few days have been a living hell." A memory of last night came to my mind. Cameron laying in that bed with that girl. I back up away from him.

"Why do I remember seeing you lay down with a girl in that bed last night?" I look Cameron straight in the eyes. Don't ruin this Cameron, we just fixed things.

"She was my cousin Shawn. I was telling her about everything that was going on, and about how much I missed you. How much I missed that cute smile you get when I compliment you." I was smiling. "How your cheeks blush when I get close and touch you." He wrapped his arms around me. "About how much I love you, more than I've ever loved any body in my entire life. I would never want to be with another person Shawn. I'd rather be alone if I couldn't have you." My face was in his hands. He kissed me again. God I love him.

"But wait Cameron!" More memories flooded my head from last night.

"I was kissing Josh when you walked in." I felt so horrible. "I'm such a terrible person Cameron, I thought you were cheating on my so I wanted to cheat on you and I just..." he interrupts me with a kiss.

"You were drunk Shawn. You couldn't think clearly. I'm not mad at you."

"You're really not?" I say smiling.

"Baby boy, no. I love you. You just made a drunk mistake. Besides it was just a kiss, he doesn't get to have the good parts." His left hand pinched my ass.

"Ohhh, Cameron." I'm laughing and I pull him into another kiss. I've missed his crazy hornyness.

"Wanna have some fun." He pulls me out of the bathroom.

"Cameron I have got the biggest headache right now, and if I wasn't having the worst hangover I totally would." I feel bad.

"Shawn it's ok. We can just watch netflix." He walks to my living room and turns on the tv. He grabs a blanket and starts a bowl of popcorn. I look at him and smile. If I can't have sex with him right now, we can at least cuddle on the couch.... naked. I start taking off my clothes.

"Cameron since I'm to hungover to have sex, we can cuddle on the couch." I unzip my pants. "Naked." He starts smiling.

"Perfect idea Shawn. I've missed seeing that cute ass of yours." Of course I'm blushing again. I make my way over to the couch. After a minute Cam comes over with the popcorn and two drinks. He sits them down then strips down to underwear and lays on the couch. I lay into him and he wraps his arm around me, then the blanket. I grab the remote and start flipping through till I find a romantic comedy. "I love this movie Shawn."
I feel his hand move down my side and back to my ass. "I've missed you so much Shawn." I reach my hands back to his bulge. He's semi hard.

"I've missed you too Cameron. Let my headache go away. Then we can have some fun." I feel him tugging on my underwear. I help him push it down to my angles and off the couch. "Your turn." I say laughing. I felt his dick rubbing against my back. I missed him so badly. Soon my eyes get heavy again and I drift off to sleep, laying naked with the love of my life.