Chapter 3: Truth or Dare

It has been three days since the last chapter. They had just finished another MAGCON show.

Cam's P.O.V:

I just walked out of the shower. I dried off and wrapped the towel around my steaming body. I walked out and noticed I was alone. I dropped my towel and continued over to my bag. I rummaged through until I found a pair of underwear. I turned around when I heard the door open. Shawn and Nash were walking in when Shawn yelled "Oh my god!" I balled up the underwear in my hand and used it to cover my exposed cock.

"I'm so sorry guys." I say while laughing slightly.

"It's all cool man, it's not like I've never seen your dick before." said Nash.

"Well I've never seen Cam's dick before." said Shawn. It almost sounded like he was complaining.

"You have now!" I say as I pull the underwear back. Shawn covers his eyes smiling, while slightly blushing and Nash just pushes past him to sit on my bed. I put the underwear on and then sweatpants.

Shawn's P.O.V:

I can't believe I just saw his dick! I thought to myself. I barely caught a glimpse of it, as I covered my eyes not wanting to reveal how I felt for him. My pants were starting to feel tighter, due to my growing erection. Cameron got dressed and we both moved to sit down on the beds. Cam by Nash and me facing them. "What do you guys wanna do?" asked Nash. I looked around clueless having no idea what we should do.

"We could play truth or dare." suggested Cameron.

"I'm down." said Nash.

"Fine." I agreed. "Who should go first?"

"I will, since it was my idea." said Cam. "Nash truth or dare." Nash grinned, showing all of his teeth and nodded his head. He always never really was afraid of anything.

"Dare." he said

"I dare you to....." he paused to think for a moment. "I dare you to send someone in your contacts a dick pic."

"Easy peasy." he said. He opened Snapchat and pulled up his sweatpants. His flash, flashed. His pants slapped down as he let go of them. "There's the picture." he said while showing us a picture of his 6 inch soft cock.

"Who you gonna send it to?" I asked. He clicked someone from his contacts and sent the picture. He started dying laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I pulled it out and had a notification. A Snapchat from Nash Grier.

"Really Nash?" Cam questioned while laughing with him.

"You said anyone Cam." he responded. I opened the picture, observing his cock. It looked a lot nicer now that I could actually look at it. He was clean shaven, with barely any hair. His cock was cut, and leaned against his left leg. A large vein traveled down the center.

"Shawn, truth or dare." I hesitated for a moment, thinking about what I should say.

"Truth."

"Really Shawn? What a weeny." said Nash. "Ok, um...... are you still a virgin?" I blushed after the question left his mouth.

I looked down at my feet and mumbled a quiet "yes."

"That's ok man, I am too." said Cam. I looked up and he was smiling at me. "I'm just waiting for that right person, yah know." he said, making me blush.

"Cameron truth or dare?" I questioned. Hoping to God he would pick dare.

"Dare."

I thought for a moment and the smiled. "Ok, I dare you to run up and down the hallway twice." I paused for affect. "Naked." He stood up smiling. He pulled off his shirt, and in one swift motion moved his pants and boxers down to his ankles. His 9 inch dick swayed back and forth as he kicked off his pants and underwear. I had never seen something that turned me on more in my life. He was clean shaven, just like Nash, but Cameron's dick had a greater affect on me. I put my hands over my bulge, to cover up my growing boner. Nash and I followed him to the door. His ass turned me on more than his dick did. I craved to just shove my dick into his tight virgin ass. I would tear him apart. I reached out my hand and smacked his plump right cheek. He turned around, smiling, blushing, and winking at me all at the same time. Nash and I watched as he ran down the empty hallway going left first then passing us, and repeating the same thing. After doing this twice he came back to the room. He was out of breath, his chest heaving up and down, his abs showing the slightest bit of sweat. He went to walk into the door, and tripped on his own feet.

"Watch out!" I yelled, leaning down to catch him. I grabbed him by the arms, his whole body pushing against me. We crash into the floor, me taking most of the fall. I could feel his crotch pushing against my own. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Sorry dude. Thanks for catching me though." He stood up again, and walked past me into our room. My eyes followed his ass as he was walking. Nash grabbed me by the arm and pushed me into the hallway.

Nash's P.O.V:

"Dude. Where you just checking out Cameron?!" I questioned Shawn.

"What are you talking about?" He responded, his face turning a rosy red while looking down at his feet.

"Man if you're gay you can tell me. I'll support you either way." He suddenly looked up, into my eyes. "Dude I'm gonna love you rather you like guys or girls." I saw a tear form in his right eye. I opened up my arms and pulled him into a hug. Should I tell him that I know Cams gay too? Well bi, but we all know what that means. Or should I just let them figure it out themselves?

"I'm so glad that someone finally knows." he says, letting go of the hug.

"I promise I won't tell anyone."

"Thank you so much." he said. "You're the first person to know Nash. You're like my best friend and I'm glad you know."

"I'm glad you can trust me man. You're my bro. I got your back no matter what. And by the way, maybe you should tell Cam how you feel."

"Is he gay too?" his eyes grew 3 times their size.

"I don't know. I guess you'll have to find out." I wink. "I'm gonna go to bed, have a good night man, and don't be to rough." I wink again and continue on to my room.