Chapter 30: Plans

Shawn's P.O.V:
I woke up naked in bed. Cam was to my left, I was cradled in his arms. I looked up at his face. He was adorable when he slept. I love just laying here feeling his chest raise up and down, his abs pressed up against me. My favorite part of the day and least favorite part of the day happen one right after the other almost every day. My favorite part of the day is waking up in his arms. My least favorite part of the day is having to get up and leave his arms. How strange. The blankets are pulled up to our waist but we're both naked. Most of my junk is resting on his leg. It makes me happy that I'm so comfortable with him that I can just like naked here with him like this. "Babe it's time to wake up."

"Uhhh." he groans.

"You want me to make your breakfast baby?" He smiles after I ask this.

"I love you Shawn." He leans over and kisses my forehead. I get out of his embrace and stand up.

"I'm gonna make pancakes, eggs, and bacon. You want anything else?"

"I want some of that sweet ass." he says seductively. He's smiling. I turn around so he can see my bare ass. "Damnnnnn." he says, throwing his head into the bed.

"Maybe later."

"Fine." he says rolling his eyes. I walk out of the bedroom. Cameron and I are basically used to just walking around our apartment naked. It actually feels good to be open and free. After I'm a few feet from the bedroom I hear someone talk.

"Good morning to you too Shawn." I look over at Nash.

"Bro I am so sorry." I say, trying to cover up my junk. "I totally forgot you were here."

"It's fine." he says laughing. He looks back at his phone. I walk into he bedroom and go to the dresser. I put on some of Cameron's underwear and sweatpants. I loved wearing his clothes. I walk back out and go to the kitchen. After I start to get out a few pans Nash walks over. "What's for breakfast you criminal?" he asks laughing.

"What?" I ask confused. Was he talking about Cam and I's role play last night.

"Oh I'm sorry, is Officer Daddy the only one that can say that?" He's laughing hysterically. I feel my face blushing.

"Did you really hear that much?" I ask embarrassed.

"Dude, your walls are like paper thick. I had to turn my music all the way up. And even then I could still here you guys making noises. You guys must have the most intense sex ever." He's laughing again looking at his phone.

"Well I guess I must admit, the sex is pretty good." There's a knock on the door.

"I'll answer it." says Nash. He gets up to answer it. I just finished the eggs while taking to Nash. He pulls open the door.

"Hey Nash! I thought you stayed here last night." It sounded like Taylor. "We were worried about you. We wanted you to come to my place afterwards."

"Sorry dude. I stayed here last night. Hey Shawn it's Taylor and Aaron. Can they come in?"

"Definitely!" I yell back. I hear the door shut and see them walk in.

"What's up Shawn?" Taylor ask.

"Cooking breakfast. You hungry?"

"Nah man me and Aaron just ate."

"Smells good though." Aaron says.

"Well thank you. I hope it tastes good." They all walk to the living room. Our apartment is set up like this: the entrance is a hallway that leads to the kitchen. The kitchen and living room are all connected with no wall diving them. The walls are all grey and the living has a solid white couch with glass tables. On the wall facing away from he kitchen is the door to the master bedroom. Connected to the bedroom is the only bathroom. It was just a simple one bedroom apartment. Also the living room wall facing away from the entrance to the apartment is just a big glass window that leads out to our patio.

"Where's Cam?" asks Aaron.

"He's still sleeping." I reply. I just finished the pancakes.

"You guys got any plans for this weekend?" asks Taylor.

"Not that I know of. I'll have to check with Cameron to make sure though." I throw the bacon on the griddle thing. "What were you guys planning to do?"

"We were thinking about maybe going camping for a couple days?"

"That sounds like fun man." Nash says.

"So I guess right now it me, Aaron, and Nash. You and Cam can come if you want."

"That actually does sound pretty fun. I've never been camping before." After a couple of minutes the bacon is done. I get it off and put it all on one plate. I start a pot of coffee. We don't have a Keurig coffee maker so I have to acutely get s filter, put the ground beans in, and fill the back with water. I walk to the living room and sit down with the guys.

"You guys wanna ride with up to the camping place?" asks Taylor.

"Cam and I will probably drive ourselves but we'll have to follow behind you."

"I can ride with you guys." says Nash.

"Cool, so I was thinking...." Taylor is cut off by the bedroom door being opened. Cameron walks out rubbing his eyes, butt ass naked. He raises his arms up stretching. I run over to him standing ride in front of him. He smiles and hugs me with his eyes closed.

"Babe we have company." My clothed body is pressed up against him.

"Sorry guys. We're just used to walking around naked all the time."

"Yah, but no one gets to see this except me." I say smacking Cam's ass.

"Babe." he says leaning down to kiss me. After a few seconds I pull away.

"Go get dressed, breakfast is ready."

"You have to walk with me to the bedroom or there all gonna see my package." he whispers in my ear. He's doesn't care about being naked in front of other people, I just don't like other people seeing is sexy package.

"Fine." He takes steps backwards and I step forward till we're in the bedroom. I hear the guys laughing from he living room. I shut the door with my foot and lock it without turning around. Cams smiling and grabs my face with his hands. He attaches our lips. I feel his hand slide to my ass. "Babe, we have company."

"I don't care." he says, kissing my neck, and grabbing a hand full of my ass.

"Cameron." I say laughing. He knows I loved it when he grabs my ass. He starts kissing my lips again, exploring my mouth with his tongue. I hear a knock on the door.

"We're gonna head out guys. I'll text you later." It was Taylor talking.

"Later." yells Nash and Aaron. We hear the door shut behind them as they leave.

"See now we're alone." Cameron says, pulling me towards the bed.

"Babe breakfast is gonna get cold."

"But I want you."

"Come on let's eat first. Then we can take a shower together." I offer smiling. He thinks for a moment then smiles.

"Fine."