Chapter 27: Till Death Do Us Part

Shawn's P.O.V:
Everything happened so quickly. It was like I was looking through my eyes but I couldn't control my body. I look down at Cameron. "Baby stay with me. Don't you dare leave me." He had closed his eyes. "Cameron. Wake up. Stay with me, please." I was holding his wound. Tears streamed down my face.

"Is anyone here?" I hear a man yell.

"Back here!" I yell back. An officer holding a gun came into the room. Everything happened so fast then. People came into the room. I looked over at Josh.

"One dead." Josh was actually dead. And I had killed him.

"We still have a heart beat. Let's move people." They loaded him up. I followed, holding his hand as we got down to the bottom store of my building. I follow him into the back of the ambulance. A lady said something to me.

"Sir? Sir?"

"I'm sorry I didn't hear you."

"Are you ok? Do you have any wounds?"

"I'm fine."

"What's his name."

"Cameron. Cameron Dallas."

"Age?"

"22." An officer walked to the back of the ambulance.

"Sir we're gonna need you to come with us."

"I'm not leaving Shawn." I yell. I grip his hand tighter.

"You can talk to him at the hospital." The lady said closing the doors. She attached him to machines.

"Have I seen you guys before?" she asked.

"Yah, he's famous on YouTube and I'm a singer. Shawn Mendes." I say, sticking out my hand.

"Anita." she says shaking my hand.

"It's gonna be about a 15 min drive to the hospital. We think that the bullet may have hit his lung. We're going to have to perform surgery. His chances of survival are dwindling by the second." Tears rushed down my face. I could be loosing my Cameron. I look at the machine and his heart beat is only 60. When we get to he hospital I call Gina.

"Hello?"

"Hi Gina. This is Shawn." I stopped trying to catch my breath.

"Is everything ok Shawn? You sound like someone's died." I just have to tell her. Gotta rip it off like a bandaid.

"Cameron's been shot. They're prepping him for surgery. It's lot looking good and I really think you need to come down here." I was full on balling now.

"I'll be there in 20 minutes Shawn." She hung up. After this I called Nash.

"Hello?" he asked sleepily. I looked at the time. It was close to midnight.

"Nash I need you to come to the hospital." I was crying through it all.

"What's wrong Shawn."

"Um, it's Cameron. He's been shot and the doctors honestly don't know if he's gonna make it."

"Shawn I will be there in 15 minutes, 20 minutes top."

"Ok."

"See you soon man."

The officer from before found me and sat me down. I explained to him everything that had happened.