Chapter 2: In The Middle of The Night

Shawn's P.O.V:

I turned over in my bed not being able to sleep. I was trying to be quiet and I noticed how deep in sleep Cameron was. He looks so cute when he sleeps. Cameron must have been dreaming about something very intense because he was sweating.... badly. I moved over just a little bit more to get a closer look at Cameron. "Yesssss. Oh yesss." he said in his sleep. Was he having a wet dream? Cameron moved his body a little bit, humping the air above him. This caused his blankets to move over enough, and I could his underwear now. His cock pushed against the outside, harder than a rock, looking like it was about to rip right through the underwear. I smiled as I realized the free peep show I was getting. I pulled my pajamas, along with my boxers, down to my knees, still laying in bed. I grabbed my shaft and began rubbing the top back part, the part that got me all riled up. I kept going, moving my hand down my length, moving up and down. "He's so fucking hot." I thought to myself. I just imagined what it would feel like to have his dick in my ass. The image made me even hornier. I just wanted to touch him soooo badly; and he was right there. I pulled my blanket away, the semi-cold air giving me chills. I put my feet on the ground, still pumping my cock, and walked over to his bedside. My face was 5 inches away from his cock. Grab it, I say to myself. Don't, he'll wake up. I also say. I moved my left hand hovering away from his dick. I moved it closer and closer to his dick, then the strangest thing happened. "Shawwwwnn. Ohhh Shawwwnnn." escaped from Cameron's mouth. Was he having a wet dream, about me!!!? Soon I could see his underwear filling up with liquid. He had cummed all over himself. I moved back laying on my bed. I grabbed a sock from the ground, finishing, and releasing inside of it. I wiped my tip clean and laid back down. Was he really thinking about me? What if he is gay too. Soon I drifted off into sleep, imaging a world where me and Cameron Dallas were together.