Chapter 29: Fantasy (Smut Warning)

Smut Warning!!!!!

Shawn's P.O.V:

"I have one final birthday present baby boy."

"Do you Daddy?" I ask seductively.

"You know how badly that turns me on to hear you say that." He leans down kissing me. He slowly starts grinding on me. I grab around the back of his neck, making the kiss more intense. I then start to pull up on his shirt. He pulls away from the kiss and slides it off. I slide mine off. He leans back down kissing me. I feel his abs.

"I love your abs so much." I say. He moves closer up on me so that his chest is right in front of my face. I lick his abs. They feel so amazing.  I grab the belt buckle on his waist. I start to undo it.

"Wait a minute." he says sliding back down so we're face to face. "It's your birthday. I'm supposed to be servicing you."

"But I want your cock baby."

"You'll get it Shawn don't worry. Just not in your mouth." I smile. He goes down to my pants and unbuckled them. He slides my pants and underwear off. "I forgot how fucking hot your cock was."

"I thought you didn't like giving blow jobs?" I asked questionably.

"I don't. But I know you love them." He started taking me into his mouth. He only stuck half of me in then bobbed his head back. He looked so fucking sexy when he was blowing me. He hollowed out his cheeks, sending chills through my body. He pulled away and started licking my balls.

"Woah. You've never done that before." I say laughing. It kind of tickled but felt good at the same time.

"Does it tickle Shawny?" he asked laughing.

"It actually does. I'll have to do it to you sometime." I wink. He rolls his eyes smiling. "Can I request something Cameron?" He comes up to my face.

"Of course, whatever you want." he whispers in my ears.

"Well there's this one thing I've always wanted to see you do."

"What is it?!" he asks excitedly.

"No I don't wanna say it."

"Come on baby I wanna know what it is." He cups my face with his hands. We stare each other in the eyes. He's smiling. "I really wanna know Shawny. Please?" he asks cutely. "Is it like a fantasy?"

"Yes."

"Well  now I wanna know."

"No. I don't wanna say it."

"I'll tell you mine."

"You have fantasies?"

"Hell yah." I'm smiling now.

"Fine." I say giving up. "I've always wanted you dress up like a cop and "punish" me for being bad."

"Is that seriously your fantasy?"

"Yes. Why?!" Why is he so excited about this. He gets up.

"Stay right here, I'll be right back." He runs out of the room.

"Cameron you're butt ass naked!" I yell. I throw my head back into the bed. What the hell is he doing? I look down at my semi-erect dick. He's got me all riled up then just leaves the bedroom. After about 5 minutes the door bust open. Cameron is dressed in a cop uniform. "Where did you get that Cam?" I ask.

"My names not Cam. It's officer Daddy, and that's what you'd better call me." I smile seductively at him. "There's been reports that you've been very bad lately."

"Seriously Cam we don't have to do this."

"Play along Shawn. It's called foreplay." he laughs.

"Yes officer, I've been very very bad." I say. He walks over and grabs my wrist, handcuffing me to the bed post. I look back down at my now soft cock. It's starting to grow again.

"I've been told to teach you your lesson, and that's exactly what I'm going to do." He walks in front of the middle of the bed. He sits his phone down. He starts playing stripper music. He pulls his hat off. "How am I gonna teach you your lesson?"

"I don't know, but why don't you come here and let me find out?" I ask. I'm so horny now. He starts unbuttoning his shirt. He's shirtless and he's dancing in front of me. "You're so fucking hot." I yell out.

"You better watch it boy, another comment like that and I'll come over there and show you who's boss."
He unbuckled and slides down his pants. He's standing in just his underwear. His bulge looks amazing.

"Please fuck me." I moan out. He laughs and pulls down his underwear. He climbs up on the bed.

"I'm gonna teach you your lesson little boy." He grabs my thighs lifting my legs up, my feet resting on his shoulders. "I'm gonna rip that asshole apart. You're not gonna be able to walk for a week."

"Fuck me." I moan out. He lines his dick up with my asshole. He sticks it in slowly, all the way in. "Fuck. It's been so long Cam." He smacks my thigh.

"My name is officer daddy."

"It's been so long Officer Daddy." He's really fucking me now. I feel his dick sliding in and out. "Fuck this hurts!" I yell out. And it did. It burned so badly. I hadn't had anal in over 2 months and he hadn't even loosened me up.

"I told you I was gonna rip you in half." After a couple of seconds I started to feel the pleasure.

"Fuck Daddy, fuck me. Ohhh just like that." It feels so good having him inside me.

"You like that little boy?"

"Yes. Yes. Oh fuck yes." I see him smiling. He's going even faster into my asshole.

"I'm about to cum Shawn."

"Fucking cum inside me!" I yell.

"Shit, oh Shawn!" He closes his eyes as he starts releasing in my ass.

"Fuck." I yell. He's jerking me off now. I shoot white cum everywhere. I shoot so far some lands on my face. "Fuck yah." I say as he keeps jerking me till the cum stops pouring out. He licks all my fun off my duck and his hand. He comes up to my face.

"It looks like I missed some." He started licking my face. He moved over to my lips. "How's your own cum taste Shawn?" he asks, putting my own cum into my mouth.

"You're so nasty Cam." I say laughing, wiping my mouth with my free hand. He gets up and undoes the handcuffs on me. He crawls into bed beside me.

"You know I love you right Shawn?" We start cuddling.

"Of course I do. I love you too Cameron."

"I mean it Shawn. Like I tell my family I love them or my friends I love them but I honestly love you. It literally takes one look at you and I'm harder than I rock. I'm so happy to have such a sexy man to call mine." He's so sweet.

"Awww. That's so sweet Cameron." I feel his hand slide down my side to my ass. "You wanting a round two?" I ask seductively.

"I was just wanting to feel your sexy ass. But I'm definitely down for a round two."