Chapter 7: Confession

Shawn's P.O.V:

I can't believe I loved him. I loved him more than anybody else in the world. And he did something like that to me. How dare he. I look in the mirror at myself. You're amazing Shawn, it doesn't matter what other people think of you. I look down at my phone and go to his twitter. His tweet is gone. Thank God. I look back at myself in the mirror. My face is red, and tear lines are dried on my face. You can't help who you love Shawn, I say to myself. My phone vibrates and it's a text from Nash.

Nash: be prepared.

Shawn: what for?

Nash: Cameron is fixing everything

Shawn: what are you talking about.

Nash: just listen to what he has to say. He's telling the honest to God truth.

Shawn: he better not be coming here. Cause I won't let him in.

Nash: just listen to what he has to say. I know it'll make everything right again. Goodnight Shawn.

I walk out of the bathroom. What is Nash talking about? I can't just forgive Cameron for what he's done. He's hurt me way to much. I start crying again as I think about him. Why the fuck does my heart yearn for him so much. I look at myself in the mirror again. I've never seen myself at such a low point in my life. I hear a knock on the door.

"Go away Cameron." I yell.

"Shawn please...... let me in." I hear him leaning against the door.

"I don't want to see you right now Cameron. You've ruined everything."

"Shawn, please let me explain. It wasn't me who posted that tweet." My heart stopped. Was he telling the truth?

"I don't believe you Cameron."

"Ugh!" He punches the door. I hear him sit down and lean against it.

Cameron's P.O.V:

Nash walks out of the elevator. "Go get em tiger."

"Here, stay in my room tonight." I hand him a keycard. He just laughs and I follow him to my room. I change into a skin tight black shirt, and sweatpants. I put on some cologne and deodorant. "How do I look Nash?" Nash surveys me for minute.

"Perfect." he says. He grabs the remote and turns on the tv. "Have a good night man."

"Thanks!" I yell as I'm running out closing the door behind me. I go back down to the main lobby. I need to find something to take Shawn. Like flowers! I see a vase full of roses on the front desk.

"Ma'am I know this sounds really strange but can I please take these roses?" She just looks at me. "My boyfriend thinks that I did something completely horrible to him, and I need him to know that I didn't. I just want to impress him." Did I just call him my boyfriend?

"Take em." she says smiling. "Now have a good night."

"You too." I rush into the elevator going to floor 5. Shawn's floor. I run out and find my way to his room.

I knock loudly and hear him yell "Go away Cameron."

"Shawn please....... let me in." I lean my forehead against the door.

"I don't want to see you right now Cameron, you've ruined everything." he yells again. He's crying. My heart drops. I just want to hold him in my arms and make him feel safe and warm.

"Shawn, please let me explain. It wasn't me who posted that tweet."

"I don't believe you Cameron."

"Ugh." I grunt as I punch the door with my fist above my head. Defeated, I turn my back and slide down the door sitting on my butt. After a few seconds I pull out my phone. I go to Twitter and send out a tweet.

"To all of my fans out there, I want you to know the Tweet that was previously posted was not posted by me. It was however telling the truth in saying that @shawnmendes is gay. However, there's nothing wrong with that because I am too. And so you guys are the first to know that I love you @shawnmendes more than anything in this world."

I hesitate for a second as my finger hovers over the send button. I send it. It felt like a thousand pound weight had been removed from my chest. After about 30 seconds Shawn opens the door crying.