Chapter 22: I've Missed You Baby (Smut Warning)

Shawn's P.O.V:

I open my eyes laying alone on the couch. It's cold laying naked on the couch. I stand up and look around for Cameron. I hear water running in my bathroom. I creep in and hear him singing in the shower. I start laughing. "Are you watching me Shawny?" He draws back the shower curtain.

"I couldn't help myself." I walk closer to the bathtub. "My headache's gone away." He smiles. He pulls back the curtain completely.

"Wanna shower with me?" I step in. The warm water feeling good on my skin. I start kissing him as soon as I get in. He looks so hot, naked and wet.

"You look so sexy Cameron." I say attaching our lips again. I pin him against the wall.

"Someone's trying to be dominant." he says laughing.

"I just can't help myself. You make me wanna do things to you."

"Then do them." he whispers in my ear. I start kissing him again, licking his bottom lip to ask for entrance. He grants me access and I start exploring his mouth. I pull him closer to me, our junk rubbing together. I reach my hand down and grab his.

"I've missed you Cameron." I start beating him off.

"That feels so good Shawn." He grabs my dick and starts doing the same.

"I wanna fuck you." I moan out.

"You wanna fuck me Shawn?" His eyes grow wide.

"Duh Cameron. You have to bottom at some point."

"Ok." he says smiling. "I've never you know...."

"Had anything stuck up your ass?"

"Yah." he says laughing.

"Since this will be your first time it might hurt a little bit, but trust me once you get used to the feeling it feels so good." I'm kissing his neck now. I find his sweet spot and he starts moaning. I turn off the water and we both get out of the shower. We dry off and I immediately grab him, kissing him again. I throw him on the bed. "I've missed you." I said.

"I've missed you too Shawn." We get in the middle of the bed.

"Roll over Cameron." He turns over, laying down on his chest. His ass looks so plump and sexy right now.  I smack it.

"Baby boy!" he screams. I look at Cameron's ass. I guess I had never thought about how this would work.

"How do I, uh, start." I ask laughing.

"Well you should probably loosen me up. You're pretty big Shawn." I grab a bottle of lube from my dresser. I sit back down, straddling him beneath me.
"Ok Shawn, just squirt some lube out and rub it all over your dick." I do as I'm told.

"I'm sorry if this is killing the mood Cameron."

"No Shawn, I think it's hot that I have to walk you through sex." He buries his face laughing into the pillow.

"Ok so my dick is all lubed up."

"Ok now squirt out some more lube and rub in my..." he hesitates not wanting to say the word.

"Your asshole?" I say laughing.

"Yes Shawn, my asshole." He's laughing again.

"Ok here I go. Tell me if it hurts or whatever ok?"

"Will do Shawn." I stick my finger inside of him. I start sliding it around. This felt so strange. I had no idea this is what it would feel like. "So Shawn when you feel like I'm loosened up to that finger you add another." I instantly stick in a second finger.

"Does it hurt?"

"Not really. It just feels different. I kinda like it though." he says smiling again. This time I stick in a third finger and there is a little pain evident on his face. "It's feels so strange Shawn." He's making a painful face, but also smiling.

"I think you're loosened up Cam."

"Ok so now just line up little Shawn with my hole and stick it in, slowly."

"I figured that much babe." I say laughing. I line up with his hole. I stick my head in. His face stops smiling.  "Does it hurt?" I ask as I slide more of me into him. I'm about half way in. He doesn't respond.
"Breath Cameron. Breathe." I say laughing. His face is really red.

"Shawn this really fucking hurts, like so badly."

"You want me to pull out?"

"No, no. I just need to get used to it." I slide in a little more. "You're so fucking big Shawn. Fuck!"

"Cameron you really are a little butt virgin."  My v-line presses up against his ass. "I'm all the way in." I see a tear in his eye.

"Don't move Shawn. I'm seriously in a lot of pain."

"So you don't want me to do this." I start to slide out of him.

"Fuck Shawn. That hurts!" he yells.

"Do you like it?" I slide back in.

"Fuck Shawn. Fuck fuck fuck." I start grinding into him slowly. I get a nice rhythm going.

"Who's in control?!" I yell out.

"You are Shawn. Fuck. You are."

"Say it louder." I'm moving into him faster.

"This feels so good Shawn. Fuck me harder. Fuck me harder baby boy." I start thrusting into him faster. Our asses are lined up together. He's laying on his chest, with his legs flat on the bed. My hand are pressed into the bed next to his shoulders. I'm leaning forward on them. I thrust faster into Cam.

"Fuck Cam. You're so tight." I start to feel that feeling in my stomach. "I'm gonna cum soon."

"Me too Shawn." I start going even faster. "Ohhhh Shawn. Fuck me Shawn. Fuck me.... ohhhh." He's moaning loudly.

"Do you want me to cum inside you?"

"No baby. Let me eat it." I pull out and flip him over. He'a on his back looking up at me. I start jerking off. He pushed my hand away and does it for me.

"Fuck Cam. I'm cumming. I'm cumming." I release and shoot hot white liquid all over the place. It shoots out, landing mostly on his chest. He leans up and puts his mouth in front of my dick licking most of it up.

"I fucking love the taste of you." My cock is semi- erect. I lay him back and I stick it in his hole in this new position. I love facing him.

"Fuck Shawn. Fuck. Yah oh right there. Right there." He's moaning and his eyes are rolling into the back of his head. He's gonna make me cum again. I grab his dick and start beating him off fast. "Fuck Shawn, I'm cumming. I'm cumming!" He shoots white hot liquid all over his abs. I feel myself cum in his ass. "Oh, that felt good Shawn." I pull out and lean down. I start licking up his cum. He's smiling. When I'm done I go up and lay bedside him.

"How'd you like it Cam?"

"I loved it Shawn. I've never felt this way before."

"So I did good?"

"You did amazing Shawn. But next time, I am so fucking the hell out of you." I laugh and lean over into a kiss. God I loved being with him like this. Nothing else in my life made me happier.