Chapter 14: Love (Smut Warning)

Cameron's P.O.V:

Shawn was in front of me, guiding us to his apartment. Our apartment. I was holding his left hand. He turns around and smiles. I want nothing else but him right now. We finally get to the door and he sticks his hand in his pocket to pull out the key. After a moment he still doesn't pull his hand out of his pocket. I turn him around and push him against the door. I attach our lips. I loved the taste of his lips. I moved my hand up his shirt, over his abs.
"Cam, we're almost there."

"Shawn, you're so fucking sexy." He's smiling and his eyes look like they're sparkling. His eyes are filled with lust like mine. I kiss him again, pushing him up against the door. I pick him up and he wraps his legs around my waist. He wraps his arms around my neck onto my back and my tongue explores his mouth. He finally gets the key out of his pocket it. I take it and unlock the door, while still kissing. I carry him like this through the doorway and to the bed. I lay him down, laying on top of him. I start to unbutton his shirt. I back up, letting go of the kiss and start to unbutton my own shirt. We're both just staring at each other, my lust growing stronger. Why is he so fucking sexy? I finally get my shirt off and move onto my pants. I slide them off, leaving on my underwear. I grab Shawn's pants and take them off for him too. I lay back on top of him, grinding my package on his. He's smiling and moaning into the kiss from my movements.

"I've never seen you this horny Cameron." he says. I feel his cock growing longer.

"No ones every made me feel this way except you." I crash my lips to his again.

"I wanna try something." he says, the animal in his eyes growing.

"What is it?"

"I wanna try 69." he says, biting his lip.

"Shawn's a kinky little boy, isn't he." I get up and pull my underwear off. Then I pull his off. I lay down so my heads in front of his cock, and my cock in front of his face. I feel his lips wrapped around my dick. A wave of pleasure rushes through my body, and I attach my mouth to him. His cock tasted so good. I fucking love this. I finally deep throat his cock, my lips brushing against his V-line. My cock comes out of his mouth.

"Oh fuck Cameron. Yah that's feels so good. Oh fuck." I loved his cute sex voice. "Keep going, just like that Cameron. Fuck yessss." I pull my mouth away from his cock and go up to kiss him.

"Do you wanna try it Shawn." He looks at me smiling.

"We're both virgins right?" I nod my head. "I think I want it Cameron."

"Where's you're lube?" He points to the dresser and I go and get it. I also get the condom from my wallet. I go to open it and he grabs it from my hand.

"I want you Cameron, all of you." This turns me on even more. He lays down on his back, raising his legs to rest on my shoulders. I put some lube on my finger.

"I'm gonna have to loosen you up Shawn."

"Ok."

"If anything hurts just tell me, and I'll stop if you tell me to." I rub some lube on his ass hole too. I stick my finger in.

"Ohh." He says. It sounds like he likes it. I move my finger in and out. After a little bit I add a second finger. He clenches. He really is tight.

"You're so tight Shawn."

"Is that a bad thing?" he says worried.

"No, its sexy." He smiles. I add a third finger and start moving around a lot. "How's that feel?"

"It was weird at first, but I kinda like it."

"I think you're ready baby."

"Just go slow, and be easy."

"I will babe, I love you."

"I love you too." I line my tip up with his hole. I ease about half of me into him. His face scrunches up in pain. "Fuck." he yells. I keep going until I'm about 75% in. "Don't move!" he yells. I see a tear form in his eye.

"I'm gonna go slow." His face is solid red. I move out and his mouth opens.

"Ahhh. Fuckk!" I move in again. I slowly thrust in and out. His face starts to relax.

"You want me to go faster?"

"Yes." he says. He's enjoying it now. I start thrusting faster. "Fuck yes." He arches his back.

"You're so fucking sexy." I say. I pick up speed again.

"Fuck me Cameron. Fuck me harder!" I smile seductively.

"Beg for it baby." I say picking up speed.

"I want you daddy. I want you so fucking bad. Fuck me!!" I push all the way into him, my v-line hitting his ass. "FUCK!" he screams. I must have hit his prostrate. I keep thrusting harder and harder, faster and faster. I felt close.

"I'm about to cum Shawn."

"Good. Me too." he says, arching his back, his eyes rolling into his head. "Oh daddy..... daddy ohhh." I'm rubbing his cock with my hand.

"I'm cumming Shawn, fuck I'm cumming!!!" I feel myself release inside of his ass.

"Fuck yesss!" he yells. I rub his cock harder, thrusting harder and finally his warm white liquid shoots out, going all over my chest and his. I pull out and lay down on top of him. I kiss him then roll over. We're both breathing heavy, our chests falling up and down. Both of our chest were sticky with Shawn's cum now. I rub my hands through it and lick it off my fingers. He laughs.

"That was amazing." he says, cuddling up next to me. I keep cleaning up his cum, eating it like a salty sticky treat. He moves closer, our bodies touching in after sex gloriousness.