Chapter 32: Interrupted

Shawn's P.O.V:
Today's the day of the camping trip. Cameron and I haven't been fighting lately I just think we've been off ever since he wouldn't tell me his secret. It's stupid he should trust me enough to tell me it! I trust him with everything. He's my one and only and I trust him with everything. I'm sitting on the patio drinking a cup of coffee. I'd like to think I make pretty good coffee. I know Cameron loves it. I'm just looking at the view. It's almost 7:00 am and the sun has started to rise. The orange color of the day sky mixes with the blue and grey color of the night sky. I was wearing sweat pants, with a blue blanket wrapped around my shoulders. Our patio had 2 chairs, a table, and an outdoor couch. I was sitting in the chair left of the small glass table. I hear the patio door slide open then slide shut. Cameron walks over and moves the table between the chair I'm sitting in and the other chair. He then moved the other chair right next to mine. He's smiling. "Good morning babe." he says smiling again.

"Good morning."

"Your coffee smells good."

"You want some?" I say extending my arm.

"Sure." He takes the mug in his hands and takes a sip. He smiles again. "You literally make the best coffee." He hands it back to me.

"It's a beautiful morning." I say. He reaches his left hand over and holds my right hand in his.

"I love being able to just sit here and look at the sky wit you Shawn." I feel my cheeks blushing.

"I love being here with you too Cameron."

"So I know today's the day of the camping trip."

"Yah, I'm excited." I promised a few days ago that I'd stop asking him to come. I really wanted him to go with us though.

"Well I want you to know...." he stopped talking. I looked over and saw his mouth quivering. He looked at the ground then back out at the view. "I want to tell you why I don't want to go." I feel bad.

"Cameron I know I've been bugging you but if it bothers you this much you don't have to talk about it."

"No. I want you to know. I didn't wanna talk about it before but you were right. I love you enough to talk about things like this without being embarrassed or scared. I want to be able to tell you anything." I'm smiling. I stand up and pull him up into a hug.

"I love you Cameron." I say smiling. He holds me tightly in his arms.

"I love you too Shawn." We walk in and he tells me the story about the last time he went camping. I can't believe his dad would just dessert him like that.

"Cameron I'm so sorry I made you talk about that." We we're laying on the couch. He was laying on top of me, in my arms.

"I wanted you to know. I feel closer to you already." He smiled snuggling his face into my chest. I moved my hands down touching his face. He looked up to me. I smoothed my thumb over the dried tears on his face. He smiled.

"You know, I've never realized but you have the softest face." I say laughing. I obnoxiously rub my hands over his face.

"Oh that's how you wanna play huh?" He moved up sitting on top of me. I felt his hands moving over my stomach.

"No fair.... you can't... you can't tickle me...!" I manage out, laughing. I grab his sides and start tickling back. He starts laughing. He falls down, laying on my chest. I look into his beautiful brown eyes. He leans down and kisses me. He pulls away smiling.

"You're so cute Shawn." He lays back down snuggling in my arms. "So what time you guys leaving to go camping?"

"Are you kidding me? I'm not going camping anymore." He looked at me strangely. "Cameron if I went camping I'd just end up thinking about you the whole time, and besides after what you told me I don't ever want to go camping again either." He made an awkward face.

"I bought plain tickets for me and my mom to go see my aunt this weekend." Well shit.

"Oh."

"Shawn I'm sorry. I thought you were dead set on going camping with the guys."

"I know, I know. Don't be sorry. You're gonna have fun with your aunt this weekend."

"And you're gonna have fun with the guys."

"I'm gonna miss you though." I say, sliding my hand to his ass. I squeeze it.

"Ohh. Shawn." he says laughing. "I'm gonna miss you too." He leans down kissing me. I reach my hand up his shirt feeling his abs. "Wanna have some fun before you go?"

"I always wanna have fun with you." I say laughing. He leans up and takes off his shirt. He goes back to kissing me. I feel his tongue lick my bottom lip. However I lick his bottom lip and I feel him smile. I stick my tongue in his mouth exploring it. I feel his tongue and I push against it. He pushed back and we start tongue wrestling in he middle of our kiss. We're both smiling and letting out small laughs of course. His tongue ends up being stronger and forces mine back into my mouth. I feel his hand slide down to my package.

"You're already hard Shawn?" he asks laughing.

"I can't help it. You're so fucking sexy." He gets up and pulls me off the couch. He drops his pajamas to the ground. I pull down my sweatpants.

"I love it when you wear my underwear." he says walking towards me, laughing. We start kissing and he wraps his arms around my back. He slides his hands down my underwear, cupping my ass cheeks. I start pulling down his underwear when the front door swings open. We both look over to see Nash, Taylor, and Aaron in the doorway.

"Oh my God!" yells Nash covering his eyes. "Can we come in or are we interrupting something."

"Come in." I say defeated. "You've interrupted it." I bend down and pull my sweatpants back on. Cam puts his pajamas on. I lean into his ear.

"I can see your hard on through those pants." He smiles.

"So can I." he whispers back. I look down and see my dick pushed against my sweatpants.

"Bruh, seriously." Aaron says covering his eyes laughing.

"I'm sorry, you guys walked in on the middle of something here."

"Well make it go away and we need to go."

"I thought we were leaving in a few hours."

"We decided to leave early." Great. I grab Cameron's wrist and lead him into the bedroom. I packed my suitcase last night. I change into a t-shirt and shorts.

"I'm gonna miss you baby." I say, making a puppy dog face at Cameron. Our bedroom door was shut.

"Well I'm gonna miss you too." he says with his own puppy dog face. He walks closer to me and we kiss. His hand comes up and cups my cheek.

"I love you Cam."

"I love you too Shawny."

"See you in a few days ok?" I say picking up my bag.

"Yah, and I'll be able to finish what I started." he said flicking my dick.

"Owww babe." I say smiling.

"You love it." I roll my eyes, tell him goodbye again and we leave for our camping trip.